Most Clicked This Week
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: "I know better than Israel what's best for their security and I'll see that they're punished if they annex parts of the West Bank...and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
Tag Archives: Argentina
Argentina’s chief rabbi and wife attacked in home invasion: “They broke nine of his ribs, affecting a lung, and left him disfigured”
BUENOS AIRES TIMES Argentina’s chief rabbi Gabriel Davidovich injured in attack at home February 26, 2019 Argentina’s chief rabbi was beaten and seriously injured by assailants who broke into his home, in an attack later condemned by Israeli Prime Minister … Continue reading
Lessons from Argentina: “Buenos Aires is a European city encircled by a country that remains very Third World”
WASHINGTON TIMES A plaintive cry for Argentina by Clifford D. May January 8, 2019 Why isn’t Argentina as wealthy as Canada? For that matter, why are all the countries of Latin America, without exception, so much less prosperous than their neighbors to the … Continue reading
BBC NEWS Argentina prosecutor Alberto Nisman was killed, judge rules December 27, 2017 Alberto Nisman, the Argentine prosecutor who died hours before he was due to testify against former president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, was murdered, a federal judge has … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Iranian Terror. Argentinian Cover Up. Justice at Last? by Mark Dubowitz and Toby Dershowitz December 11, 2017 One morning last week, Argentines woke up to a political earthquake: A judge had charged a former president, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, … Continue reading
“Judge orders arrest of Cristina Kirchner for cover-up of Iranian involvement in bombing of Jewish center that killed 85 people”
ARUTZ SHEVA Argentine ex-president to be arrested over Iran bombing coverup by Staff and AFP December 7, 2017 An Argentine judge on Thursday ordered the arrest of former president Cristina Kirchner for allegedly covering up Iranian involvement in a 1994 bombing at … Continue reading
1994 #AMIAbombing: More evidence Nisman was murdered, more details on Argentina-Iran conspiracy to cover up Iran’s role
BREITBART Argentina Finds Veterinary Drug in Blood of Prosecutor Shot Dead amid Iran Probe by Frances Martel August 21, 2017 The Argentine newspaper Clarín revealed Friday that investigators had found a bizarre drug cocktail of the tranquilizers clonazepam and ketamine in the blood of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER DNA Discovered at Site of 1994 AMIA Bombing in Buenos Aires Points to Hezbollah Suicide Attacker by Ben Cohen July 5, 2017 New DNA evidence discovered at the site of the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires may … Continue reading