Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Argentina
ALGEMEINER AMIA Bombing Investigator Alberto Nisman Was Murdered, New Official Argentine Report Concludes by Ben Cohen May 30, 2017 A forthcoming report from one of Argentina’s top security agencies will confirm that Alberto Nisman — the special prosecutor who investigated … Continue reading
The Tower Argentine Judge Reopens Case Against Ex-President Over AMIA Bombing Cover-Up by Staff August 10, 2016 An Argentine judge has ordered the reopening of an investigation into former president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner over her alleged efforts to cover-up … Continue reading
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Obama Falsely Blames Israel’s Good Economy for Lack of “Peace”- Not Palestinian Actions by Staff March 31, 2016 The Zionist Organization of America criticizes President Obama’s statements at the “Young Leaders of Americas Initiative Town Hall” … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Kejal Vyas June 2, 2015 Argentine officials said they were probing whether someone logged onto the computer of prosecutor Alberto Nisman hours after his mysterious death in his apartment but before his mother discovered his body. The … Continue reading
DAILY BEAST by María Julia Oliván February 13, 2015 Argentine Federal Prosecutor Gerardo Pollicita on Friday sought to indict President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, her Foreign Minister Héctor Timmerman and Congressman Andres Larroque for allegedly covering up the involvement of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Isi Leibler February 11, 2015 …That the current Argentine leaders could collaborate with such cynical whitewashing of the murder of their own fellow citizens and create a “truth commission” with a barbaric regime promoting Holocaust denial, warranted … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Simon Romero February 3, 2015 Alberto Nisman, the prosecutor whose mysterious death has gripped Argentina, had drafted a request for the arrest of President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, accusing her of trying to shield Iranian officials from … Continue reading
Alberto Nisman Death Investigator Claims Bullet Entered From Back of Head, Further Undermining Suicide Claim
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen February 2, 2015 Viviana Fein, the top Argentine official investigating the death in mysterious circumstance of Special Prosecutor Alberto Nisman, has radically revised her assessment of how he died, claiming that the deadly bullet entered not … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by JTA and TOI Staff January 29, 2015 Alberto Nisman was buried in the same section of the main Jewish cemetery in Buenos Aires as the victims in the 1994 AMIA bombing that he was investigating. On … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Alana Goodman January 26, 2015 An Argentine prosecutor who died mysteriously last week had evidence tying Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, a link first reported … Continue reading