Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Holocaust Remembrance Day
Has Congresswoman McCollum “developed any legislation to censure the P.A. for rewarding terrorists’ families with cash, holding celebrations for the murder of Jews and naming streets and schools after the murderers?”
JNS An open letter to Congresswoman McCollum by Gary Schiff May 6, 2019 Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.) chose Holocaust Remembrance Day to introduce a bill calling Israel to task for allegedly mistreating Palestinian children. The bill calls for Congress to … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu upbraids top general for ‘outrageous’ Shoah comparison by Staff May 8, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday rejected an IDF general’s controversial remarks comparing Israel to pre-war Nazi Germany on Holocaust Remembrance Day. Deputy Chief … Continue reading
PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE April 17, 2015 Seventy years ago, the bells of freedom rang out across the free world. The horrific nightmare that had engulfed all humanity in blood had come to an end in Europe. But the day the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Renee Ghert-Zand April 15, 2015 A documentary film premiering Wednesday evening on Israeli television sheds light on a dark corner of what is already the blackest of historical events. “Screaming Silence,” which will be broadcast on … Continue reading