Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Holocaust Remembrance Day
Has Congresswoman McCollum “developed any legislation to censure the P.A. for rewarding terrorists’ families with cash, holding celebrations for the murder of Jews and naming streets and schools after the murderers?”
JNS An open letter to Congresswoman McCollum by Gary Schiff May 6, 2019 Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.) chose Holocaust Remembrance Day to introduce a bill calling Israel to task for allegedly mistreating Palestinian children. The bill calls for Congress to … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu upbraids top general for ‘outrageous’ Shoah comparison by Staff May 8, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday rejected an IDF general’s controversial remarks comparing Israel to pre-war Nazi Germany on Holocaust Remembrance Day. Deputy Chief … Continue reading
PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE April 17, 2015 Seventy years ago, the bells of freedom rang out across the free world. The horrific nightmare that had engulfed all humanity in blood had come to an end in Europe. But the day the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Renee Ghert-Zand April 15, 2015 A documentary film premiering Wednesday evening on Israeli television sheds light on a dark corner of what is already the blackest of historical events. “Screaming Silence,” which will be broadcast on … Continue reading