Most Clicked This Week
- Peter Beinart detained by Shin Bet at Ben Gurion airport with a possible assist from Canary Mission
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- Bigotry of low expectations: "the notion that blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans or farmers are less capable than anybody else of complying with such a simple regulation is as absurd as it is insulting"
- "In the coming month, Elisha Hospital in Haifa will start implementing IceCure's treatments for eliminating benign breast tumors and cancerous kidney tumors"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Lauder has it backwards. It is his generation’s decision to dilute our religion, our culture, and our connection to our homeland, that has led to a generation of full of apathetic and disconnected Jews"
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
Tag Archives: AMCHA Initiative
AMCHA Study: “Suppressing speech and ostracizing and excluding Jewish and pro-Israel students from campus life were the most common features of Israel-related anti-Semitic incidents”
SAN DIEGO JEWISH WORLD Anti- Israel protests create hostile campuses for Jews August 8, 2018 In its annual report on anti-Semitic activity on U.S. campuses, released today, AMCHA Initiative found that Israel-related anti-Semitic incidents were considerably more likely to contribute … Continue reading
‘My Jewish identity was now public and a target was placed squarely upon me by the McGill BDS movement’
NATIONAL POST McGill student council again in turmoil after Jewish student removed over BDS issue by Joshua Brean October 25, 2017 As it tries to implement a ban on the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions protest movement, student government at … Continue reading
UC Santa Cruz African/Black Student Alliance protesters at Hillel event yelled “Free Palestine,” “F*** Zionist Slugs” and tore down Israeli flag
SANTA CRUZ SENTINEL Jewish community condemns ‘intolerance,’ demands UC Santa Cruz response by Ryan Masters May 24, 2017 More than 130 UC Santa Cruz students, faculty, alumni, parents and donors — as well as numerous Jewish leaders — are demanding … Continue reading
At a time of much campus sensitivity about so-called micro-aggressions and the need to render campuses safe spaces, why are macro-aggressions against Jews so freely tolerated ?
FRONT PAGE MAG Targeting Jews in the Ivory Sewer by Kenneth Levin April 15, 2016 …The targeting of Jews on American campuses, as well as the defaming and targeting of the Jewish state, can be construed as in large part … Continue reading
“The study also revealed that 81 percent of colleges with one or more BDS advocates among the faculty had at least one incident of anti-Semitic activity, while 17 percent of schools with no faculty boycotters of Israel had incidents of anti-Jewish activity”
JNS New study bolsters assertion that campus anti-Zionism incites anti-Semitism by Paul Miller March 14, 2016 A new survey released Monday offers data backing up the argument that anti-Israel activity—by entities including student groups, academics, and Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions … Continue reading
WASHINGTON BEACON Anti-Semitic Incidents on U.S. College Campuses Spike by Adam Kredo January 22, 2016 Anti-Semitism on U.S. college campuses spiked in 2015, with 302 incidents against Jewish students recorded at 109 schools in 28 states, according to a new … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM by Daniel Pipes October 8, 2014 In return for receiving taxpayer funds for foreign regional studies, universities must agree, according to Title VI of the Higher Education Act (HAE), to conduct “public outreach” programs aimed at K-12 … Continue reading