Most Clicked This Week
- Australian rock musician Nick Cave "flatly rejected appeals from Eno and other musicians to cancel appearances in Israel, accusing the BDS movement of trying to “silence artists”
- Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
- The Airbnb IPO: "Airbnb might find exploiting hatred for financial gain to be a terrible financial as well as moral miscalculation"
- Art Garfunkel takes on Jaffa, in kippah
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- Bibi: “When I meet with Arab leaders they tell me ‘We will no longer mortgage our normalization with the State of Israel to the Palestinians’ caprices”
- “ISIS-inspired Ohio man arrested for allegedly planning synagogue attack”
- Says the former anarchist: "The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects"
Tag Archives: AMCHA Initiative
“Adam Milstein pushes back on AL Jazeera report claiming he funds anonymous site tracking anti-Semitic, anti-Israel in US college”
ARUTZ SHEVA Pro-Israel donor Adam Milstein denies funding Canary Mission by JTA August 27, 2018 Real-estate investor Adam Milstein denied a report that he is a funder of Canary Mission, an anonymous website that aims to name and shame anti-Israel … Continue reading
AMCHA Study: “Suppressing speech and ostracizing and excluding Jewish and pro-Israel students from campus life were the most common features of Israel-related anti-Semitic incidents”
SAN DIEGO JEWISH WORLD Anti- Israel protests create hostile campuses for Jews August 8, 2018 In its annual report on anti-Semitic activity on U.S. campuses, released today, AMCHA Initiative found that Israel-related anti-Semitic incidents were considerably more likely to contribute … Continue reading
‘My Jewish identity was now public and a target was placed squarely upon me by the McGill BDS movement’
NATIONAL POST McGill student council again in turmoil after Jewish student removed over BDS issue by Joshua Brean October 25, 2017 As it tries to implement a ban on the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions protest movement, student government at … Continue reading
UC Santa Cruz African/Black Student Alliance protesters at Hillel event yelled “Free Palestine,” “F*** Zionist Slugs” and tore down Israeli flag
SANTA CRUZ SENTINEL Jewish community condemns ‘intolerance,’ demands UC Santa Cruz response by Ryan Masters May 24, 2017 More than 130 UC Santa Cruz students, faculty, alumni, parents and donors — as well as numerous Jewish leaders — are demanding … Continue reading
At a time of much campus sensitivity about so-called micro-aggressions and the need to render campuses safe spaces, why are macro-aggressions against Jews so freely tolerated ?
FRONT PAGE MAG Targeting Jews in the Ivory Sewer by Kenneth Levin April 15, 2016 …The targeting of Jews on American campuses, as well as the defaming and targeting of the Jewish state, can be construed as in large part … Continue reading
“The study also revealed that 81 percent of colleges with one or more BDS advocates among the faculty had at least one incident of anti-Semitic activity, while 17 percent of schools with no faculty boycotters of Israel had incidents of anti-Jewish activity”
JNS New study bolsters assertion that campus anti-Zionism incites anti-Semitism by Paul Miller March 14, 2016 A new survey released Monday offers data backing up the argument that anti-Israel activity—by entities including student groups, academics, and Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions … Continue reading
WASHINGTON BEACON Anti-Semitic Incidents on U.S. College Campuses Spike by Adam Kredo January 22, 2016 Anti-Semitism on U.S. college campuses spiked in 2015, with 302 incidents against Jewish students recorded at 109 schools in 28 states, according to a new … Continue reading