Most Clicked This Week
- Still on Facebook, "a truly horrific painting clearly intended to reawaken age-old hostilities toward the Jewish people"
- Gordis: “Why are so many of us – rabbis, backpackers, politicians, with their recklessness during a pandemic – willing to endanger the extraordinary Jewish life we've built here?”
- Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
- Former white supremacist leader Arno Michaelis ultimately saved by his baby daughter
- EVENT Lincolnwood screening "Skokie: Invaded But Not Conquered"
- A way for Highland Parkers to pitch in
- "Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz tells German daily “Bild” that it was Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that shook him out of his complacency, urging him to “do something” to contain the epidemic"
- "Netanyahu called the decision to entrust the work of the committee to representatives of the Joint Arab List a "disgrace"
Tag Archives: Divest
NEW YORK POST by William Jacobson December 26, 2014 One of the great under-told stories of the anti-police turmoil after the Michael Brown and Eric Garner grand-jury decisions is the instigating role played by anti-Israel activists. What, you ask, does anti-Israel … Continue reading