Most Clicked This Week
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Noa Tishby makes the case for a ‘misunderstood’ Israel
- Hamas and Islamic Jihad "see Soleimani as a hero because of his role in providing the Gaza-based terror groups with cash and weapons in order to continue their jihad against Israel and Jews"
- Israel's Jewish percentage dropping; "In 1948, the Jewish percentage of the population stood at 82.1%, while today it stands at only 73.9%"
- "My school is asking me to embrace “antiracism” training and pedagogy that I believe is deeply harmful to them and to any person who seeks to nurture the virtues of curiosity, empathy and understanding"
Tag Archives: Reuven Rivlin
“Speaking at the state ceremony at Yad Vashem, President Reuven Rivlin called on Israelis to embrace Holocaust survivors as they struggle with their old age and the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel to mark Holocaust Remembrance Day with memorial events, 2-minute siren by Yori Yalon April 7, 2021 Events for the annual Holocaust Remembrance Day got underway on Wednesday evening at a state ceremony at … Continue reading
Bibi seemed to be saying: “Look, I can’t do this by myself, and General Gantz can’t do this by himself. So we’re going to have to end up, one way or another, doing it together”
NEW YORK SUN Of the 3 Dramas That Grip the Globe, Israel’s May Take the Cake Editorial September 26, 2019 Of the three political dramas gripping the world right now, the most astounding may be in Israel, where President Rivlin, … Continue reading
“Netanyahu had the best chance to form a government,” Rivlin said in a speech alongside the prime minister.
JERUSALEM POST Rivlin gives Netanyahu mandate to form government by Gil Hoffman September 26, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been given the chance to form a government for the sixth time on Wednesday, after succeeding in his five terms … Continue reading
THE NEW YORKER by David Remnick November 17, 2014 Israel’s conservative President speaks up for civility, and pays a price. Reuven (Ruvi) Rivlin, the new President of Israel, is ardently opposed to the establishment of a Palestinian state. He is … Continue reading
A president who opposes a Palestinian state — bad for Israel? Reuven Rivlin is Israel’s Tenth President
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Raphael Ahren June 10, 2014 By championing peace, Peres offset Netanyahu’s hawkish policies. But Reuven Rivlin’s views, if aired publicly, could get Israel into trouble, some analysts warn President-elect Reuven Rivlin opposes the creation of a … Continue reading