Most Clicked This Week
- "While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Defender Of Israel Blisters U.N. Human Rights Council For Its Silence After Murder Of Israeli Father
- "By closing the PLO mission, Trump, Bolton, and all the rest of the president's men have rolled the Palestinian issue 30 years back in time to where it stood in the 1980s"
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression"
- Dershowitz attacks NBC hit piece on John Bolton and Gatestone Institute
Tag Archives: Kurdish
“The Kurdish people, including virtually every single kurdish group, are heavily pro-American in sentiment”
EMET ONLINE State Department Undermining Kurds, Our Long Time Allies by Adam Turner November 14, 2017 …The State Department seems to have two rules when it comes to territorial disputes in the Middle East: 1) Borders, however they were determined, … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY by Mark Perry October 30, 2014 President Obama’s point man in the fight against the Islamic State faces a ruthless foe. But his detractors at home — even in the Pentagon — may be his biggest enemy. When … Continue reading
From a friend…..I was on a conference call last night with the Yazidi delegation…..It is urgent as 7,000 Yazidis on Mt. Sinjar are under ISIL seige and face death and slavery. They tell me it is a matter of hours, … Continue reading
FINANCIAL TIMES by Daniel Dombey in Ankara June 27, 2014 Turkey’s ruling party has signaled it is ready to accept an independent Kurdish state in what is now northern Iraq, marking a historic shift by one of the heavyweight powers … Continue reading
FORTUNE by Geoffrey Smith June 20, 2014 The age-old dream of a Kurdish state is on the verge of being realized as the authority of Iraq’s central government frays. The world may be focusing on the looming battle for Baghdad between … Continue reading