Most Clicked This Week
- Australian rock musician Nick Cave "flatly rejected appeals from Eno and other musicians to cancel appearances in Israel, accusing the BDS movement of trying to “silence artists”
- Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
- The Airbnb IPO: "Airbnb might find exploiting hatred for financial gain to be a terrible financial as well as moral miscalculation"
- Art Garfunkel takes on Jaffa, in kippah
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- Bibi: “When I meet with Arab leaders they tell me ‘We will no longer mortgage our normalization with the State of Israel to the Palestinians’ caprices”
- “ISIS-inspired Ohio man arrested for allegedly planning synagogue attack”
- Says the former anarchist: "The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects"
Tag Archives: Kurdish
“The Kurdish people, including virtually every single kurdish group, are heavily pro-American in sentiment”
EMET ONLINE State Department Undermining Kurds, Our Long Time Allies by Adam Turner November 14, 2017 …The State Department seems to have two rules when it comes to territorial disputes in the Middle East: 1) Borders, however they were determined, … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY by Mark Perry October 30, 2014 President Obama’s point man in the fight against the Islamic State faces a ruthless foe. But his detractors at home — even in the Pentagon — may be his biggest enemy. When … Continue reading
From a friend…..I was on a conference call last night with the Yazidi delegation…..It is urgent as 7,000 Yazidis on Mt. Sinjar are under ISIL seige and face death and slavery. They tell me it is a matter of hours, … Continue reading
FINANCIAL TIMES by Daniel Dombey in Ankara June 27, 2014 Turkey’s ruling party has signaled it is ready to accept an independent Kurdish state in what is now northern Iraq, marking a historic shift by one of the heavyweight powers … Continue reading
FORTUNE by Geoffrey Smith June 20, 2014 The age-old dream of a Kurdish state is on the verge of being realized as the authority of Iraq’s central government frays. The world may be focusing on the looming battle for Baghdad between … Continue reading