Most Clicked This Week
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- JUF responds to NYT article noting HRC's speaking fees
- Roseanne Barr speaks out at Yedioth Ahronoth/Ynet anti-BDS Jerusalem conference [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Kurdish
“The Kurdish people, including virtually every single kurdish group, are heavily pro-American in sentiment”
EMET ONLINE State Department Undermining Kurds, Our Long Time Allies by Adam Turner November 14, 2017 …The State Department seems to have two rules when it comes to territorial disputes in the Middle East: 1) Borders, however they were determined, … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY by Mark Perry October 30, 2014 President Obama’s point man in the fight against the Islamic State faces a ruthless foe. But his detractors at home — even in the Pentagon — may be his biggest enemy. When … Continue reading
From a friend…..I was on a conference call last night with the Yazidi delegation…..It is urgent as 7,000 Yazidis on Mt. Sinjar are under ISIL seige and face death and slavery. They tell me it is a matter of hours, … Continue reading
FINANCIAL TIMES by Daniel Dombey in Ankara June 27, 2014 Turkey’s ruling party has signaled it is ready to accept an independent Kurdish state in what is now northern Iraq, marking a historic shift by one of the heavyweight powers … Continue reading
FORTUNE by Geoffrey Smith June 20, 2014 The age-old dream of a Kurdish state is on the verge of being realized as the authority of Iraq’s central government frays. The world may be focusing on the looming battle for Baghdad between … Continue reading