Most Clicked This Week
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- “It is unbelievable that in our capital city an anti-Semitic film has an easier time finding a venue than a movie talking about Islamic fundamentalism in Europe that is forcing Jews to leave”
- "Palestine" is a fiction "a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed"
- Newton, MA: Orthodox rabbi quotes Isaiah, warning Jewish community who turned a blind eye to antisemitic curriculum, "Your destroyers and demolishers will come from your own"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- Brilliant unpacking of Hannah Arendt’s “Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil”
- “Israeli military fills underground Hezbollah terror constructions near Metula with water and cement”
Tag Archives: Roman Empire
Like the Roman Empire in the early fifth century, Europe has allowed its defenses to crumble…Poor, poor Paris. Killed by complacency
BOSTON GLOBE Paris and the fall of Rome by Niall Ferguson November 16, 2015 I am not going to repeat what you have already read or heard. I am not going to say that what happened in Paris on Friday … Continue reading
THE TELEGRAPH by Charles Moore July 3, 2015 David Cameron calls Isil an “existential threat” to the Western way of life. On the face of it, that seems ridiculous. How could a bunch of relatively poor, ill-armed fanatics and psychopaths … Continue reading