Most Clicked This Week
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Chelsea Clinton: "The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty"
- Trump's certification of the Iran Deal is a "placeholder during the review process" nothing more
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- North Korea and EMP: "The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility"
- “That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world"
- StandWithUs Call to Action [PETITION]
- "The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state"
Tag Archives: Yigal Amir
“Former diplomat Itamar Rabinovich paints a dark ‘j’accuse’ against the Israeli right, leading up to and following Rabin assassination”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu lambasted for incitement in insider’s Rabin biography by JP O’Malley March 19, 2017 …In 1976, Rabinovich recalls, Rabin had expressed his contempt for the hardcore settlers political movement. In an off-the-record interview, he called it a … Continue reading
BOSTON GLOBE Would Rabin have pulled the plug on a ‘peace process’ that failed? by Jeff Jacoby October 22, 2015 …Oslo was a disaster from the outset, arguably the worst self-inflicted wound in Israel’s history. By 1995, it was widely … Continue reading