Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Slavery
“Whites are being asked to “repair” the slavery of the 18th century while turning a blind eye to the slavery of the 21st century”
AMERICAN THINKER Islamic slave markets flourish with high tech help by Christian Larnet November 3, 2019 It has been going on for years; the UN says it is fighting modern slavery, and international civil servants are either corrupt or incompetent, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL The real ‘intersectionality’ – European and Arab oppression and persecution of Jews and Africans by Micha Danzig August 22, 2016 …What is somewhat surprising, and incredibly sad, is how many people – who purport to care about … Continue reading
INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY by Thomas Sowell July 7, 2015 Discussions of racial problems almost invariably bring out the cliche of “a legacy of slavery.” But anyone who is being serious, as distinguished from being political, would surely want to know if … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Dov Lieber December 13, 2014 ISIS militants recently handed out pamphlets in Mosul ,Iraq, entitled, “Questions and Answers on Taking Captives and Slaves,” explaining in a clear question-and-answer format the official positions of the “Islamic State” concerning … Continue reading
An Interfaith, Multi-Culture Crisis Intervention An Interfaith, Multicultural, Crisis Intervention. Sponsored by: Protect Our Heritage Education Fund, StandWithUs, The Chicago Board of Rabbis, Viswa Hindu Parishad of America, Sewa USA Inc., Global Hindu Heritage Foundation Chicago, Assyrian American Civic Club … Continue reading
DAILY BEAST by Christine Van Den Toorn August 17, 2014 Interviews with witnesses show the Kurds who are now getting weapons and air support from Washington left the Yazidis defenseless earlier this month. DOHUK, Iraq — Not the least of … Continue reading
Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
DAILY MAILER By Jack Kerwick May 15, 2014 “The truth is harsh.” So spoke the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, back in the 19th century. On no topic is the truth harsher than on that of race. The Eric Holders of the … Continue reading