Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: UNC
ROLL CALL ‘Anti-semitic rhetoric’ at Duke-UNC event prompts Rep. Holding to ask for federal probe by Griffin Connolly April 16, 2019 Rep. George Holding has asked the Department of Education to investigate whether a joint conference on Middle East studies … Continue reading
#UNC #Chapel Hill textbook: #Jews who perished in the #Holocaust didn’t “tap into the strength that comes from recognizing their intrinsic worth”
DAILY WIRE Victim-Blaming At University of North Carolina by Paul Miller August 22, 2018 Is a seven-year-old child to blame for having cancer? What life choices can a first-grader make that would result in a malignant tumor on his right … Continue reading