Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
Tag Archives: UNC
ROLL CALL ‘Anti-semitic rhetoric’ at Duke-UNC event prompts Rep. Holding to ask for federal probe by Griffin Connolly April 16, 2019 Rep. George Holding has asked the Department of Education to investigate whether a joint conference on Middle East studies … Continue reading
#UNC #Chapel Hill textbook: #Jews who perished in the #Holocaust didn’t “tap into the strength that comes from recognizing their intrinsic worth”
DAILY WIRE Victim-Blaming At University of North Carolina by Paul Miller August 22, 2018 Is a seven-year-old child to blame for having cancer? What life choices can a first-grader make that would result in a malignant tumor on his right … Continue reading