Most Clicked This Week
- New CAMERA Billboards Blanket New York City, Call Out The New York Times
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- "Europe today is post-God, post-nationalism, post-family and post-Holocaust—and is therefore understandably at odds with the very concept of Israel"
- “Jews from around the world will be able to land at Ben-Gurion and in a short amount of time be at the Western Wall to be spiritually uplifted"
- “So many adoring fans are awaiting the arrival of Celine in Israel this August and we will not let hate and division win”
- Israel and coronavirus
- "Without mentioning names, Khamenei appeared to cite Democratic candidates like Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren"
- Israeli Company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
Tag Archives: Bill Clinton
“Rabin, who detested the PLO chieftain, had deep misgivings about the Oslo deal, which had been engineered by Foreign Minister Shimon Peres”
BOSTON GLOBE The White House handshake that made everything worse by Jeff Jacoby September 5, 2018 Twenty-five years ago next week, on Sept. 13, 1993, the Israeli-Palestinian “peace process” was formally launched with the signing of the Oslo Accords at … Continue reading
NEW YORK JEWISH WEEK Why People Of Faith Stick With Trump by Jonathan S. Tobin April 24, 2018 …But while Trump’s behavior is often indefensible, it isn’t as simple as that. Like most things in life, politics is a series … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Bill Clinton Admits Campaign Against Netanyahu During 1996 election by Alex Traiman April 4, 2018 In an interview, former U.S. President Bill Clinton admitted that he tried to help then-Israeli P.M. Shimon Peres defeat Benjamin Netanyahu during Israel’s elections … Continue reading
Chelsea Clinton: “The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty”
VANITY FAIR Please, God, Stop Chelsea Clinton from Whatever She Is Doing by T.A. Frank April 21, 2017 Amid investigations into Russian election interference, perhaps we ought to consider whether the Kremlin, to hurt Democrats, helped put Chelsea Clinton on … Continue reading
Bibi-Trump meeting: “Not only have the eight years of the Obama administration become history, even Bill Clinton’s era now sounds obsolete and detached from reality”
ISRAEL HAYOM Trump is good for the Jews by Boaz Bismuth February 16, 2017 If anyone had any doubt that U.S. President Donald Trump would be good for Israel, the press conference in the White House before his meeting with Prime … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants by Peter Hasson September 16, 2016 Just 5.7 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s massive 2014 budget actually went to charitable grants, according to the tax-exempt organization’s … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Fifteen Years after 9/11, and America Still Sleeps by Bruce Thornton September 9, 2016 …Yet during these two decades of attacks [leading up to 9/11] that proved the jihadists’ words were not just bluster, we did little … Continue reading