Most Clicked This Week
- #NYT writer pimping for Iran, an Iranian agent
- A response from David Coleman
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "The trinity moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism aimed at Israel is poorly camouflaged anti-Semitism"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
Tag Archives: Pete Buttigieg
They don’t have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
TIMES OF ISRAEL Has J Street become US Jewry’s Democratic kingmaker on Israel? Interview by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2020 …It’s not clear how many [Democratic candidates] will attend this year’s [AIPAC policy conference]; a source with the pro-Israel lobby … Continue reading
“Conference of Presidents ‘deeply troubled’ by statements from Warren, Sanders, Buttigieg that aid could be cut to force policy changes on Palestinians, settlements”
JTA Jewish umbrella group condemns candidates’ calls to put conditions on Israel aid by Marcy Oster November 5, 2019 An umbrella group of more than 50 Jewish organizations from across the ideological spectrum condemned calls by Democratic presidential candidates to … Continue reading
Biden’s “denunciation of threats to cut Israel aid was great, but it’s far from clear that the fading establishment champion can best his party’s increasingly dominant left wing”
JNS Can Joe Biden save the day for pro-Israel Democrats? by Jonathan S. Tobin November 1, 2019 After a week in which attacks on Israel by Democratic presidential candidates dominated discussion at the J Street conference, Joe Biden finally gave … Continue reading
“Buttigieg is the third major Democratic presidential candidate to indicate a willingness to cut military aid to Israel”
Buttigieg indicates willingness to cut military aid to Israel Continue reading
Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
JNS Sanders, Klobuchar, Castro, Bennet and Buttigieg plan to attend J Street conference in DC October 16, 2019 J Street has announced that Democratic presidential candidates Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), former U.S. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro, Sen. Michael … Continue reading
I24NEWS Democratic presidential candidate Biden says Israeli ‘occupation a real problem’ July 15, 2019 “The occupation is a real problem,” said Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden on Friday, referring to Israel’s military presence in the West Bank, in an election … Continue reading
Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: “I know better than Israel what’s best for their security and I’ll see that they’re punished if they annex parts of the West Bank…and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
BREITBART Pete Buttigieg: I Will Cut Funds to Israel If It Annexes Part of the West Bank by Joel B. Pollak June 11, 2019 South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg promised, if elected president, to cut U.S. aid to Israel … Continue reading