Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Ben Gurion Airport
JERUSALEM POST United Airlines to launch Tel Aviv-Chicago route in September by Zachary Keyser July 7, 2020 United Airlines said this week it was further expanding its international schedule in September by adding new nonstop flights between Chicago and Tel … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Syria’s UN envoy in veiled threat: We will attack Ben-Gurion Airport by Staff January 23, 2019 Syria’s Ambassador to the United Nations Bashar Jaafari warned Tuesday that his country would attack Ben-Gurion International Airport … Continue reading
YNET AG to further examine reasons for American-Jewish critic’s questioning at Ben Gurion Airport by Tova Tzimuki August 14, 2018 Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit said on Tuesday that he intends to look further into the reasons why the prominent Jewish-American … Continue reading
Ben Gurion security is multi-layered: “Security watch begins before passengers reach the departures area. Passengers encounter the first security checkpoint in their car, at the airport’s entrance, where security personnel check passengers and the people who accompany them”
JEWISH PRESS Dozens of Calls to Israel after Brussels Attack: Help Us Secure our Airports by JNi Media March 25, 2016 Since Tuesday’s attack on Brussels’ airport, the Israel Airports Authority has clocked dozens of calls from airport security and … Continue reading