Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- US instituted sanctions as other JCPOA signatories (our “allies” in the war on terror) rejected extending embargo
- Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
Tag Archives: Natalie Portman
AL JAZEERA Natalie Portman slams Israel’s ‘racist’ nation-state law December 14, 2018 Actress Natalie Portman has labelled Israel’s Nation-state law as “racist” in an interview she gave to Arabic newspaper Al Quds Al- Arabi. “The Nation-State law is racist,” the Israeli-American actress said in … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Natalie Portman’s Evolving Excuse for Refusing Israeli Genesis Prize by Brent Scher April 24, 2018 …The Genesis Foundation “went out of its way to accommodate Portman’s concerns about Netanyahu,” according to JewishInsider, which says the foundation told Portman … Continue reading
Natalie Portman: “My decision not to attend the Genesis Prize ceremony has been mischaracterized by others”
THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER Natalie Portman Breaks Silence on Refusing Israel Trip: “I Am Not Part of the BDS Movement” by Katie Kilkenny April 20, 2018 Natalie Portman has broken her silence on why she declined to travel to Israel in order to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Sam Sokol August 23, 2015 In an interview with ‘The Independent’, she questions the precedent of putting Holocaust education before all other national tragedies. Holocaust survivor advocates harshly criticized Natalie Portman on Sunday, after the Israeli-born actress/director … Continue reading