Most Clicked This Week
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- #BretStephens: "In the humorless world of Woke, the satire is never funny and the statute of limitations never expires, even when it comes to hamantaschen".
- "Netanyahu swiftly expressed concern last Friday after Secretary of State Tony Blinken said the U.S. was prepared to begin nuclear talks with Iran aimed at restoring the 2015 deal"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- #SNL "The comedian revealed something important about today’s left. The sooner we get the joke, the better"
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- #SNL helps promote libel that Israel withholds vaccine from #Palestinians
- Former Israeli senior defense officials express support for Biden's position not to lift Iran sanctions unless it returns to 2015 deal
Tag Archives: critical race theory
Dalton School teacher’s demands include “hiring 12 full-time diversity officers, and multiple psychologists to support students “coping with race-based traumatic stress”
HOT AIR Guess what happened after a pricey NYC private school issued an “antiracism manifesto” by Jazz Shaw December 21, 2020 Our story takes place at The Dalton School, an expensive private academy on Manhattan’s posh Upper East Side. The … Continue reading
“The left in America wants to indoctrinate us to believe that the only thing that matters about a person is their skin color”
NEW YORK POST How the explosion in critical race theory is poisoning America by Joshua Mitchell November 28, 2020 How likely are we to heal our country’s wounds if we divide our fellow citizens into “white people” who are stained, … Continue reading
JNS Turning Britain and America into Salem by Melanie Phillips October 9, 2020 Much has been written about left-wing antisemitism and the pernicious role played by the universities in fomenting it. Rather less has been written about the antisemitism perpetrated … Continue reading
On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
ALGEMEINER Jewish Student Says She Left City University of New York Law School After Being Targeted by Antisemitic Harassment for Supporting Israel by Benjamin Kerstein February 27, 2020 A Jewish former law student at City University of New York told … Continue reading