Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
Tag Archives: critical race theory
Bret Stephens: “Liberalism believes that truth tends to be many-shaded and complex. Anti-racism is a great simplifier. Good and evil. Black and white”
NEW YORK TIMES Race and the Coming Liberal Crackup by Bret Stephens April 26, 2021 …Morally and philosophically, liberalism believes in individual autonomy, which entails a concept of personal responsibility. The current model of anti-racism scoffs at this: It divides … Continue reading
Critical race theory is set to face a spate of lawsuits alleging it spurs discrimination and other illegal policies targeting whites, males, and Christians
THE FEDERALIST Critical Race Theory Is Finally About To Face The Music In Court by John Murawski April 28, 2021 …Now critical race theory is about to face a major real-world test: a spate of lawsuits alleging that it encourages … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG In the Name of Ethnic Studies by Professor Jason D. Hill March 17, 2021 The collapse of the American Republic is now imminent. California is soon expected to pass a new statewide “ethnic studies” curriculum that has … Continue reading
Dalton School teacher’s demands include “hiring 12 full-time diversity officers, and multiple psychologists to support students “coping with race-based traumatic stress”
HOT AIR Guess what happened after a pricey NYC private school issued an “antiracism manifesto” by Jazz Shaw December 21, 2020 Our story takes place at The Dalton School, an expensive private academy on Manhattan’s posh Upper East Side. The … Continue reading
“The left in America wants to indoctrinate us to believe that the only thing that matters about a person is their skin color”
NEW YORK POST How the explosion in critical race theory is poisoning America by Joshua Mitchell November 28, 2020 How likely are we to heal our country’s wounds if we divide our fellow citizens into “white people” who are stained, … Continue reading
JNS Turning Britain and America into Salem by Melanie Phillips October 9, 2020 Much has been written about left-wing antisemitism and the pernicious role played by the universities in fomenting it. Rather less has been written about the antisemitism perpetrated … Continue reading
On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
ALGEMEINER Jewish Student Says She Left City University of New York Law School After Being Targeted by Antisemitic Harassment for Supporting Israel by Benjamin Kerstein February 27, 2020 A Jewish former law student at City University of New York told … Continue reading