Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: FSU
MOSAIC What Israel Gained from Its Russian Citizens by Matti Friedman November 30, 2020 It seems to me that the single event that brought the most good to Israel since its founding was the Russian wave of the 1990s. There … Continue reading
“In Israel and throughout the FSU, the poorest Holocaust survivors are barely subsisting on meager income, often forced to choose between eating and securing life-saving medicine”
ALGEMEINER Remembering the Holocaust, Forgetting the Survivors by Yechiel Eckstein January 25, 2017 …Today, many of the world’s remaining 500,000 Holocaust survivors are living out their final years in poverty. Most of those who are suffering either live in Israel, across the … Continue reading