Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: terror
ISRAEL HAYOM 63% of Israelis support pardon for Hebron shooter Elor Azaria by Lilach Shoval and Gideon Allon February 23, 2017 Two days after Pvt. Elor Azaria, who was convicted of manslaughter in January for shooting and killing an incapacitated … Continue reading
#Jerusalem #PalestinianTerror Yael Yekutiel, 20, Shir Hajaj, 22, Shira Tzur, 20, Erez Orbach, 20, laid to rest Monday in funerals across Israel
TIMES OF ISRAEL Families, friends mourn 4 soldiers killed in Jerusalem terror attack by Staff January 9, 2017 The families and friends of the four soldiers killed in a truck-ramming terror attack in Jerusalem expressed their shock and grief at … Continue reading
#PalestinianTerror doesn’t faze every Israeli: “There isn’t a person in Jerusalem who hasn’t been in — or knows someone who has been in or witnessed — an attack. Nothing has changed in our lives since yesterday”
ALGEMEINER High Anxiety Among Jerusalemites in Wake of Deadly Palestinian Shooting Rampage by Ruthie Blum October 10, 2016 Anxiety is palpable in Jerusalem in the wake of Sunday morning’s deadly Palestinian terrorist attack, which left two Israelis dead and six others … Continue reading
GATESTONE An Inherited Culture of Hate by Tharwa Boulifi September 9, 2016 …Based on the United Nations report and research from the Quilliam Foundation in 2014, Tunisian terrorists represent the highest number (3,800) of foreign terrorists in Syria and Iraq…What … Continue reading
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR Palestinian Parents Sending Children to Camp Kill the Jew by Ziva Dahl August 29, 2016 It’s August. Camp has ended — that rite of summer for millions of American children. Swimming, hiking, campfire sing-alongs and S’mores, drama … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA Nice Attack a ‘Security Failure on a Colossal Level’ Says Terror Expert by Paula Bolyard July 14, 2016 Aaron Cohen, a counterterrorism expert and former member of the elite Israeli special forces unit, said on CNN early Friday … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER The New York Times Front Page Harshes on Israel, Gives Obama by Ira Stoll July 3, 2016 The front page of the New York Times on Saturday featured a photo of an overturned vehicle and this sentence, promoting a … Continue reading