Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: terror
“As far as the Europeans are concerned, Iran can kill whoever it wants [eg Israelis] so long as it doesn’t attack Europe”
WASHINGTON TIMES Iran’s greedy demands by Clifford D. May July 10, 2018 Britain, France and Germany are three of America’s closest allies, but they don’t always act like it. Last week in Vienna, their foreign ministers met with the foreign ministers of China and … Continue reading
Rafah Egypt-Gaza border crossing “track record conclusively disproves the widespread fallacy that Hamas is primarily concerned with the Palestinian cause rather than the cause of global jihad”
COMMENTARY Gaza’s Latest Lesson in Self-Inflicted Misery by Evelyn Gordon November 29, 2017 Observing developments since Hamas and Fatah signed their latest reconciliation deal in October is an object lesson in just how much of the Palestinians’ misery is self-inflicted–or … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Arabs who do not love Israel are fools by Fred Maroun July 16, 2017 In the recent attack that took place on the Temple Mount, much of the international media missed the most important part of the story. … Continue reading
“Rabbi Kermaier expressed hope that Friday’s atrocity would encourage more Jews inside and outside Israel to learn more about the Druze”
ALGEMEINER Temple Mount Terrorist Attack Highlights Deep Bonds Between Jewish and Druze Communities, Says Israeli Rabbi by Ben Cohen July 14, 2017 A leading Israeli rabbi who works closely with Druze religious leaders spoke on Friday of the deep bonds between the Jewish … Continue reading
Last week’s terrorist-murderer “knew that if he committed an act of terror, he would be lionized by the Palestinian Authority and that, if he were killed or sent to prison, his family would be taken care of financially”
GATESTONE Why Is the US Still Funding Palestinian Terrorism? (At Least Close the PLO Office in Washington) by Shoshana Bryen April 19, 2017 British exchange student Hannah Bladon was stabbed to death on a Jerusalem light rail train last Friday. … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM 63% of Israelis support pardon for Hebron shooter Elor Azaria by Lilach Shoval and Gideon Allon February 23, 2017 Two days after Pvt. Elor Azaria, who was convicted of manslaughter in January for shooting and killing an incapacitated … Continue reading
#Jerusalem #PalestinianTerror Yael Yekutiel, 20, Shir Hajaj, 22, Shira Tzur, 20, Erez Orbach, 20, laid to rest Monday in funerals across Israel
TIMES OF ISRAEL Families, friends mourn 4 soldiers killed in Jerusalem terror attack by Staff January 9, 2017 The families and friends of the four soldiers killed in a truck-ramming terror attack in Jerusalem expressed their shock and grief at … Continue reading