Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: terror
Congressmen Gottheimer, Mast Re-Introduce Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act
INSIDER NJ Gottheimer, Mast Re-Introduce Bill to Sanction Financial Supporters of Hamas January 14, 2021 U.S. Congressmen Josh Gottheimer (NJ-5) and Brian Mast (FL-18) today re-introduced the Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act. The bipartisan bill imposes sanctions on foreign … Continue reading
“In a region rife with adversaries, Israel considers Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed Shiite terrorist group, to be its toughest and most immediate threat”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) 20 years after withdrawal, Israel, Hezbollah brace for war by AP and ILH staff May 20, 2020 Twenty years after Israel withdrew from the security zone in southern Lebanon, the IDF and the Iranian-backed … Continue reading
“Amid anger over murder of teen in Jerusalem, security cabinet backs implementation of law to deduct amount equal to PA payments to attackers and families”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Ministers approve slashing $138 million from Palestinians over terror payments by Staff February 17, 2019 The security cabinet on Sunday approved the implementation of a law to cut over half a billion shekels in funds to the … Continue reading
Unmasking #BDS warfare: “Out of the 13 NGOs examined, the report identifies more than 100 connections between BDS organizations and terrorists”
CBN NEWS Terrorists in Suits’: Senior Leaders of Anti-Israel BDS Groups Tied to Palestinian Terror by Emily Jones February 4, 2019 Israel’s Strategic Affairs Ministry says dozens of leaders of the global Boycott, Divest, and Sanction (BDS) movement against Israel … Continue reading
Boomerang’s Weekly Terror Report for the week of 17th-24th of January 2019: 46 terror attacks: 27 stone throwing, 18 Molotov cocktails 1 stabbing attempt
“As far as the Europeans are concerned, Iran can kill whoever it wants [eg Israelis] so long as it doesn’t attack Europe”
WASHINGTON TIMES Iran’s greedy demands by Clifford D. May July 10, 2018 Britain, France and Germany are three of America’s closest allies, but they don’t always act like it. Last week in Vienna, their foreign ministers met with the foreign ministers of China and … Continue reading
Rafah Egypt-Gaza border crossing “track record conclusively disproves the widespread fallacy that Hamas is primarily concerned with the Palestinian cause rather than the cause of global jihad”
COMMENTARY Gaza’s Latest Lesson in Self-Inflicted Misery by Evelyn Gordon November 29, 2017 Observing developments since Hamas and Fatah signed their latest reconciliation deal in October is an object lesson in just how much of the Palestinians’ misery is self-inflicted–or … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Arabs who do not love Israel are fools by Fred Maroun July 16, 2017 In the recent attack that took place on the Temple Mount, much of the international media missed the most important part of the story. … Continue reading
“Rabbi Kermaier expressed hope that Friday’s atrocity would encourage more Jews inside and outside Israel to learn more about the Druze”
ALGEMEINER Temple Mount Terrorist Attack Highlights Deep Bonds Between Jewish and Druze Communities, Says Israeli Rabbi by Ben Cohen July 14, 2017 A leading Israeli rabbi who works closely with Druze religious leaders spoke on Friday of the deep bonds between the Jewish … Continue reading
Last week’s terrorist-murderer “knew that if he committed an act of terror, he would be lionized by the Palestinian Authority and that, if he were killed or sent to prison, his family would be taken care of financially”
GATESTONE Why Is the US Still Funding Palestinian Terrorism? (At Least Close the PLO Office in Washington) by Shoshana Bryen April 19, 2017 British exchange student Hannah Bladon was stabbed to death on a Jerusalem light rail train last Friday. … Continue reading