Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: terror
“Amid anger over murder of teen in Jerusalem, security cabinet backs implementation of law to deduct amount equal to PA payments to attackers and families”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Ministers approve slashing $138 million from Palestinians over terror payments by Staff February 17, 2019 The security cabinet on Sunday approved the implementation of a law to cut over half a billion shekels in funds to the … Continue reading
Unmasking #BDS warfare: “Out of the 13 NGOs examined, the report identifies more than 100 connections between BDS organizations and terrorists”
CBN NEWS Terrorists in Suits’: Senior Leaders of Anti-Israel BDS Groups Tied to Palestinian Terror by Emily Jones February 4, 2019 Israel’s Strategic Affairs Ministry says dozens of leaders of the global Boycott, Divest, and Sanction (BDS) movement against Israel … Continue reading
Boomerang’s Weekly Terror Report for the week of 17th-24th of January 2019: 46 terror attacks: 27 stone throwing, 18 Molotov cocktails 1 stabbing attempt
“As far as the Europeans are concerned, Iran can kill whoever it wants [eg Israelis] so long as it doesn’t attack Europe”
WASHINGTON TIMES Iran’s greedy demands by Clifford D. May July 10, 2018 Britain, France and Germany are three of America’s closest allies, but they don’t always act like it. Last week in Vienna, their foreign ministers met with the foreign ministers of China and … Continue reading
Rafah Egypt-Gaza border crossing “track record conclusively disproves the widespread fallacy that Hamas is primarily concerned with the Palestinian cause rather than the cause of global jihad”
COMMENTARY Gaza’s Latest Lesson in Self-Inflicted Misery by Evelyn Gordon November 29, 2017 Observing developments since Hamas and Fatah signed their latest reconciliation deal in October is an object lesson in just how much of the Palestinians’ misery is self-inflicted–or … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Arabs who do not love Israel are fools by Fred Maroun July 16, 2017 In the recent attack that took place on the Temple Mount, much of the international media missed the most important part of the story. … Continue reading
“Rabbi Kermaier expressed hope that Friday’s atrocity would encourage more Jews inside and outside Israel to learn more about the Druze”
ALGEMEINER Temple Mount Terrorist Attack Highlights Deep Bonds Between Jewish and Druze Communities, Says Israeli Rabbi by Ben Cohen July 14, 2017 A leading Israeli rabbi who works closely with Druze religious leaders spoke on Friday of the deep bonds between the Jewish … Continue reading