Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: terror
Rafah Egypt-Gaza border crossing “track record conclusively disproves the widespread fallacy that Hamas is primarily concerned with the Palestinian cause rather than the cause of global jihad”
COMMENTARY Gaza’s Latest Lesson in Self-Inflicted Misery by Evelyn Gordon November 29, 2017 Observing developments since Hamas and Fatah signed their latest reconciliation deal in October is an object lesson in just how much of the Palestinians’ misery is self-inflicted–or … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Arabs who do not love Israel are fools by Fred Maroun July 16, 2017 In the recent attack that took place on the Temple Mount, much of the international media missed the most important part of the story. … Continue reading
“Rabbi Kermaier expressed hope that Friday’s atrocity would encourage more Jews inside and outside Israel to learn more about the Druze”
ALGEMEINER Temple Mount Terrorist Attack Highlights Deep Bonds Between Jewish and Druze Communities, Says Israeli Rabbi by Ben Cohen July 14, 2017 A leading Israeli rabbi who works closely with Druze religious leaders spoke on Friday of the deep bonds between the Jewish … Continue reading
Last week’s terrorist-murderer “knew that if he committed an act of terror, he would be lionized by the Palestinian Authority and that, if he were killed or sent to prison, his family would be taken care of financially”
GATESTONE Why Is the US Still Funding Palestinian Terrorism? (At Least Close the PLO Office in Washington) by Shoshana Bryen April 19, 2017 British exchange student Hannah Bladon was stabbed to death on a Jerusalem light rail train last Friday. … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM 63% of Israelis support pardon for Hebron shooter Elor Azaria by Lilach Shoval and Gideon Allon February 23, 2017 Two days after Pvt. Elor Azaria, who was convicted of manslaughter in January for shooting and killing an incapacitated … Continue reading
#Jerusalem #PalestinianTerror Yael Yekutiel, 20, Shir Hajaj, 22, Shira Tzur, 20, Erez Orbach, 20, laid to rest Monday in funerals across Israel
TIMES OF ISRAEL Families, friends mourn 4 soldiers killed in Jerusalem terror attack by Staff January 9, 2017 The families and friends of the four soldiers killed in a truck-ramming terror attack in Jerusalem expressed their shock and grief at … Continue reading
#PalestinianTerror doesn’t faze every Israeli: “There isn’t a person in Jerusalem who hasn’t been in — or knows someone who has been in or witnessed — an attack. Nothing has changed in our lives since yesterday”
ALGEMEINER High Anxiety Among Jerusalemites in Wake of Deadly Palestinian Shooting Rampage by Ruthie Blum October 10, 2016 Anxiety is palpable in Jerusalem in the wake of Sunday morning’s deadly Palestinian terrorist attack, which left two Israelis dead and six others … Continue reading