Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Israel’s mandate on mask wearing outdoors officially lifts on Sunday; masks must still be worn in public places indoors
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
Tag Archives: Princeton University
“I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
COMMON SENSE WITH BARI WEISS There Is No Such Thing as “White” Math by Sergiu Klainerman March 1, 2021 …Attempts to “deconstruct” mathematics, deny its objectivity, accuse it of racial bias, and infuse it with political ideology have become more … Continue reading
NEW CRITERION Keywords: hoist, petard by Roger Kimball November 2020 Perhaps we ought to have included “chickens” and “roost” among the keywords as well. For many years now, woke administrators, professors, and other activists at all the toniest colleges have … Continue reading
Princeton president admits his university is racist; Department of Education responds, if so, school may have run afoul of anti-discrimination laws
POLITICO Education Department investigates Princeton for admitting ‘systemic racism’ on campus by Michael Stratford September 17, 2020 The Trump administration has opened an investigation into Princeton University over the school president’s recent statement that students there face “systematic racism” and … Continue reading
“Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday’s surprise cancellation of her speech was ‘unacceptable'” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Princeton Hillel director cancels Deputy Foreign Minister’s talk on campus by Lahav Harkov November 6, 2017 Princeton University’s Hillel House on Monday canceled a planned address by Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely, following a petition by a progressive … Continue reading
One of the faculty signers remarked “because I’m deeply alarmed by the rise of intolerance on college campuses, especially because that intolerance comes from one direction only, from the left”
FREE BEACON Faculty from Top Universities Sign Letter Urging Students to Reject ‘Vice of Conformism by Rachel Frommer August 29, 2017 Faculty from Princeton, Harvard, and Yale have signed an open letter to incoming university students, begging them to reject … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA Meet Mike Gallagher, the GOP Marine Running in Wisconsin’s 8th District by Avner Zarmi August 24, 2016 …In the Eighth Congressional District, a three-way contest developed for the chance to replace the retiring Reid Ribble. The contest was … Continue reading
Anderson Cooper speaks with Princeton University Professor Bernard Haykel who makes the case that ISIS is NOT un-Islamic.
…..But Muslims who call the Islamic State un-Islamic are typically, as the Princeton scholar Bernard Haykel, the leading expert on the group’s theology, told me, “embarrassed and politically correct, with a cotton-candy view of their own religion” that neglects “what … Continue reading