Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: al-Qaeda
“The Obama White House had this information for nearly five years before negotiating the nuclear deal”
NEW YORK POST What Team Obama didn’t want you to know about the al Qaeda-Iran alliance Editorial Board November 2, 2017 CIA Director Mike Pompeo has just released hundreds of thousands of documents, long withheld by the Obama administration, that were … Continue reading
STOP THE JIHAD ON CAMPUS “Ten Top American Universities Most Friendly to Terrorists.” by David Horowitz Freedom Center October 28, 2015 A holy war of conquest and extermination is being waged against America and the West, against Christians and Jews, … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA by Dr Mordechai Kedar July 8, 2015 It won’t help the West to live in denial. There is a state out there that has to be destroyed just as Nazi Germany had to be destroyed. The organization called … Continue reading
TABLET MAG by Ofir Haivry and Yoram Hazony July 7, 2015 The creation of a well-armed, autonomous, and perhaps ultimately independent Druze region in southern Syria may be the West’s best chance at stemming the spread of radical Islamism As … Continue reading
THE INDEPENDENT by Adam Withnall April 6, 2015 Isis has reportedly begun beheading captives after taking over the majority of a large Palestinian refugee camp in Syria. UN officials said scenes on the ground in the Yarmouk camp just south of … Continue reading
A rare exception for me–posting a Thomas Friedman article–but here goes. NEW YORK TIMES by Thomas L. Friedman January 20, 2015 ….When you don’t call things by their real name, you always get in trouble. And this administration, so fearful … Continue reading
MIDA by Father Gabriel Nadaf December 24, 2014 Right now, while Christians the world over are celebrating Christmas, entire communities of the followers of Christ cannot rejoice. The Middle East and parts of Africa continue to drown in rivers of … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Susan Edelman December 28, 2014 Al Qaeda issued the latest edition of its online magazine on Christmas Eve with a step-by-step manual on how to breach airport security and bomb passenger planes. The militant magazine, Inspire, … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACY by Merve Tahiroglu December 9, 2014 A joint U.S.-Turkish operation last month led to the capture of a senior Libyan al-Qaeda leader allegedly involved in the 2012 murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi. While … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Daniel Greenfield December 9, 2014 Everyone likes presents; even murderous Muslim terrorists. That must be why Obama decided to give ISIS, Hamas and Al Qaeda an early Christmas present by freeing their followers from Guantanamo Bay and dispatching … Continue reading