Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT Ember Foundation Virtual Guest Lecture Monday December 7
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Avdija is "putting aside the IDF olive drab" in favor of Washington Wizards red and blue
- Democrats and Republicans join on pro Israel initiative
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
Tag Archives: synagogue
We’re so comforted this isn’t #AntiSemitism: “Court in Germany has decided that attempt to set fire to local synagogue was justified act meant to express criticism against Israel’s conduct in its ongoing conflict with Gaza”
JERUSALEM POST German Court Calls Synagogue Torching an Act to ‘Criticize Israel’ by Benjamin Weinthal January 13, 2017 …A German regional court in the city of Wuppertal affirmed a lower court decision last Friday stating that a violent attempt to … Continue reading