Most Clicked This Week
- Trump admin provides “millions of taxpayer dollars” to “pro-jihadist Islamist groups”
- “Many wrongly believe the United States has already reached full “maximum pressure” on Iran”
- American Jews aren’t threatened by their synagogues turning into fortresses, they’re threatened by armed anti-Semites walking in through open doors
- One of many amazing Israel statistics: GDP increase, 2000 to 2019, from $132BN to $404BN (206% growth)
- France’s President Macron finds time during Holocaust remembrance visit to take a meeting with Mahmoud Abbas famed holocaust-denier
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- In Chicago: Kosher Milt's Barbecue sold to employees, "will continue charitable giving as a key part of the business model"
- "The arrival of dozens of world leaders to Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit to fighting anti-Semitism represents recognition of Zionism's fundamental truth: The Land of Israel is the one and only, eternal homeland of the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Mike Pence
PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
JERUSALEM POST ‘Deal of the Century?’ Netanyahu just got the gift of the century by Yaakov Katz January 25, 2020 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu received the gift of the century on Thursday when Vice President Mike Pence invited him and … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER RJC Vegas Highlights April 8, 2019 Trump began his speech by saying “Shabbat Shalom” and was quickly interrupted by protestors from IfNotNow. After the protestors were escorted out, Trump said they’re “going back home to mommy… And will be … Continue reading
#AngryLeft: “What on earth is Jonathan Sacks, the erudite, polite, shy Englishman doing getting involved with the homophobic, extreme Christian” VP Mike Pence?
BREITBART Trump Derangement Syndrome as Leftists Target Britain’s Former Chief Rabbi, Jonathan Sacks by Caroline Glick January 30, 2018 …In the weeks before he came to Israel, Pence told his associates that he was determined to give the most pro-Israel … Continue reading
“Under Trump: the U.S.-Israel relationship has undergone a transition from a valued special relationship to one that’s seemingly exclusive”
POLITICO What Mike Pence Just Did in Jerusalem by Aaron David Miller January 23, 2018 …It turns out, too, that Pence benefited from the revised timing of the trip. His visit came just days after Palestinian Authority chief Mahmoud Abbas, … Continue reading
“For a change, there was no daylight between the views Pence outlined in the Knesset and those of his Israeli hosts” [VIDEO]
NATIONAL REVIEW Trump in the Middle East: Note Who Curses America, and Who Blesses It by Yoram Hazony January 23, 2018 President Donald Trump has promised that in the Middle East under his presidency, “there are many things that can … Continue reading
NEWSWEEK Mike Pence vows to end “unprecedented assault on Christianity” in Middle East by Jack Moore October 27, 2017 Vice President Mike Pence has pledged that the Trump administration will come to the rescue of Christians in the Middle East, … Continue reading
“On Monday morning St Louis awoke to discover that nearly 200 tombstones were toppled in a nearby Jewish graveyard” [VIDEO]
DAILY NEWS Vice President Pence visits vandalized Jewish cemetery in St. Louis, decries anti-Semitism by Cameron Joseph February 22, 2017 Vice President Mike Pence visited a Jewish cemetery on Wednesday where vandals recently toppled hundreds of tombstones, decrying anti-Semitism during … Continue reading