Most Clicked This Week
- "The year 1968 marked a turning point in Western civilization. It was a year of seismic social and political change from which it has not recovered"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- Lawsuit alleges "Newton public school students are propagandized with materials that slander Israel and the Jewish people, and that falsify history to promote the Islamic religion in public schools"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Why are most Westerners ignorant about history of #Islam and the West ?
Tag Archives: South Carolina
South Carolina bill will “help break down the barriers in the fight against anti-Semitism by providing educators and administrators with a clear and uniform definition to recognize anti-Jewish bigotry”
JNS.ORG South Carolina becomes first state to pass landmark bill to confront campus anti-Semitism April 13, 2018 South Carolina became the first state to pass legislation to protect students from anti-Semitic acts. The State Senate overwhelmingly approved the legislation, H3643, … Continue reading
“South Carolina legislators can help combat anti-Semitism on our state college campuses by passing H.3643, which ensures crucial legal protections to the rights of Jewish students”
THE STATE How SC can fight anti-Semitism by Alan D. Clemmons March 5, 2017 Hundreds of Jewish gravestones have been vandalized in the past month. There have already been more than 100 reported bomb threats to Jewish community centers across … Continue reading