Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- #antisemitism: #Farrakhan goes on a rant about #Dershowitz
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
Tag Archives: Shurat HaDin Israeli Law Cente
Jerusalem court ruling proves “Second Intifada was not a popular uprising, but a planned and deliberate war against the civilian population of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian terror liability Editorial Board July 9, 2019 In a landmark ruling this week, Jerusalem District Court Judge Moshe Drori ruled that the Palestinian Authority is “liable” for terrorist attacks that took place during the Second Intifada, the … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Airbnb Reverses Ban on Israeli Homes in West Bank, Says it Never Supported BDS by Emily Jones April 10, 2019 Airbnb has reversed its decision to ban home listings in Israeli settlement communities in historic Judea and Samaria, … Continue reading
Another #ShuratHadin win: In precedent-setting decision, Jerusalem District Court rules that case on behalf of two Jewish American women held hostage by PLO terrorists in 1985 will be heard in Israel, despite the fact they’re not citizens
YNET Nation-State Law allows any Jew to sue terrorists in Israel by Yishai Porot November 8, 2018 A precedent-setting decision made by Jerusalem District Court Judge Moshe Drori based on the Nation-State Law means that any Jew from anywhere in the world … Continue reading
The Facebook Experiment: They shut down the anti-Palestinian pages but not those anti-Jewish [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST When it comes to incitement, is Facebook biased against Israel? by Coral Braun January 5, 2016 …Shurat HaDin, an Israeli based civil rights organization, set out in late December to test whether Facebook holds double standards when it … Continue reading