Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Shurat HaDin Israeli Law Cente
“Shurat Hadin-Israel Law Center submits urgent request in name of parents of Ronen Landau, murdered in 2001 terrorist attack. Noting arch terrorist Barghouti running in upcoming Palestinian elections, family demands end to special treatment”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) No more perks for Marwan Barghouti in prison, terror victim’s family demand by Yair Altman April 30, 2021 Legal advocacy organization Shurat Hadin-Israel Law Center has submitted an urgent request to the heads of … Continue reading
“Shurat Hadin Israeli Law Center warns leading international airlines and insurance companies that continued services to the Rafic Hariri International Airport in Beirut could potentially implicate them in aiding terrorist activity”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israeli watchdog sets sites on undermining Hezbollah’s grip on Beirut airport by Eldad Beck November 10, 2020 Several major international airlines could face legal action for flying into Lebanon’s international airport, which is notoriously … Continue reading
Supermarket and telecoms magnate Rami Levy sues United Nations Human Rights Council over claims his company “violates international law” by operating in Judea and Samaria.
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israeli retailer sues UNHRC for defamation over ‘disputed territories blacklist’ by Hili Yacobi-Handelsman August 18, 2020 Supermarket and telecoms magnate Rami Levy on Monday filed a defamation lawsuit against the United Nations Human Rights … Continue reading
Jerusalem court ruling proves “Second Intifada was not a popular uprising, but a planned and deliberate war against the civilian population of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian terror liability Editorial Board July 9, 2019 In a landmark ruling this week, Jerusalem District Court Judge Moshe Drori ruled that the Palestinian Authority is “liable” for terrorist attacks that took place during the Second Intifada, the … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Airbnb Reverses Ban on Israeli Homes in West Bank, Says it Never Supported BDS by Emily Jones April 10, 2019 Airbnb has reversed its decision to ban home listings in Israeli settlement communities in historic Judea and Samaria, … Continue reading
Another #ShuratHadin win: In precedent-setting decision, Jerusalem District Court rules that case on behalf of two Jewish American women held hostage by PLO terrorists in 1985 will be heard in Israel, despite the fact they’re not citizens
YNET Nation-State Law allows any Jew to sue terrorists in Israel by Yishai Porot November 8, 2018 A precedent-setting decision made by Jerusalem District Court Judge Moshe Drori based on the Nation-State Law means that any Jew from anywhere in the world … Continue reading
The Facebook Experiment: They shut down the anti-Palestinian pages but not those anti-Jewish [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST When it comes to incitement, is Facebook biased against Israel? by Coral Braun January 5, 2016 …Shurat HaDin, an Israeli based civil rights organization, set out in late December to test whether Facebook holds double standards when it … Continue reading