Most Clicked This Week
- He Persisted
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
- Newton, MA high school textbook teaches “several hundred Palestinian women have been imprisoned, tortured, and killed by Israeli occupation forces”
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- Elizabeth Warren campaign hires anti-Israel activist; Bernie Sanders tried that too.
Tag Archives: Shurat HaDin Israeli Law Cente
Jerusalem court ruling proves “Second Intifada was not a popular uprising, but a planned and deliberate war against the civilian population of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian terror liability Editorial Board July 9, 2019 In a landmark ruling this week, Jerusalem District Court Judge Moshe Drori ruled that the Palestinian Authority is “liable” for terrorist attacks that took place during the Second Intifada, the … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Airbnb Reverses Ban on Israeli Homes in West Bank, Says it Never Supported BDS by Emily Jones April 10, 2019 Airbnb has reversed its decision to ban home listings in Israeli settlement communities in historic Judea and Samaria, … Continue reading
Another #ShuratHadin win: In precedent-setting decision, Jerusalem District Court rules that case on behalf of two Jewish American women held hostage by PLO terrorists in 1985 will be heard in Israel, despite the fact they’re not citizens
YNET Nation-State Law allows any Jew to sue terrorists in Israel by Yishai Porot November 8, 2018 A precedent-setting decision made by Jerusalem District Court Judge Moshe Drori based on the Nation-State Law means that any Jew from anywhere in the world … Continue reading
The Facebook Experiment: They shut down the anti-Palestinian pages but not those anti-Jewish [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST When it comes to incitement, is Facebook biased against Israel? by Coral Braun January 5, 2016 …Shurat HaDin, an Israeli based civil rights organization, set out in late December to test whether Facebook holds double standards when it … Continue reading