Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: American Jews
“In recent years American Jews have let go of both ancient communal memory and recent political memory. No wonder they’re now letting go of Israel”
MOSAIC How American Jews Have Detached Themselves from Jewish Memory by Daniel Gordis April 11, 2016 Elliott Abrams is clearly correct in asserting both that American Jews are moving away from support of Israel and that this tectonic shift is … Continue reading
62% of Americans side with Israel in Israeli-Palestinian conflict; Democrat support for Israel increases
JEWISH JOURNAL Support for Israel grows among Democrats by Jacob Kornbluh February 29, 2016 Support for Israel grew by four percentage points among U.S. Democrats despite the debate over the Iran nuclear deal in 2015. According to a new Gallup poll released on … Continue reading
“No matter how often Obama excuses Islamists, insults Israel, or spits in the face of Jewish history, progressive Jews continue to support him with Pavlovian devotion”
ARUTZ SHEVA U.S. Liberal Jews Continue to Support Obama, Abandon Israel by Matthew M. Hausman, JD October 24, 2015 …The compulsion to rationalize the president’s treatment of Israel and progressive anti-Semitism may be rooted in a ghetto mentality or the … Continue reading
TOWN HALL by Dennis Prager August 25, 2015 ….But I wish to focus on American Jews. How is it, in light of the above and in light of Iran’s stated aim of annihilating Israel, that so many American Jews — … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Matthew Rudolph July 27, 2015 ….Iran’s confident and proud anti-Semitism is likely second to none since Nazi Germany. Nevertheless, according to last week’s Los Angeles Jewish Journal poll, 49% of American Jews support the Iran Deal, … Continue reading