Most Clicked This Week
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
Tag Archives: Brandeis University
TIMES OF ISRAEL NY, California universities among ‘hotspots’ of anti-Israel, anti-Semitic activity by Staff October 24, 2016 The City University of New York in Brooklyn, Northwestern University and many of the schools in the University of California system are among … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Most Birthright applicants functionally illiterate about Israel by Amanda Borschel-Dan November 27, 2015 A new Brandeis University study finds that among surveyed Birthright candidates, over 50% couldn’t correctly answer even half of the basic questions requiring minimal … Continue reading
Brandeis occupier demands includes apology to student who Tweeted “i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today” and “amerikka needs an intifada. enough is enough”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How would Orwell feel about today’s college campuses? by Amanda Borschel-Dan November 24, 2015 Located on the outskirts of Boston, Brandeis University has been under siege since Friday when a group of some 150 undergrad and graduate … Continue reading
#ConcernedStudents2015 from Brandeis issue ultimatum: If we don’t get it, shut it down, or we’ll kill this dog
LEGAL INSURRECTION Brandeis U becomes latest to receive set of “Demands” by William A. Jacobson November 20, 2015 Brandeis University becomes the latest school to receive a set of demands from a student protest group… or else. The group, calling itself … Continue reading
CAMPUS WATCH by Winfield Myers September 6, 2015 Pascal Menoret, who has a history of anti-Israel activism, will be officially named the Renee and Lester Crown Chair in Modern Middle East Studies in a September 8 ceremony marking the tenth … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Benyamin Korn August 24, 2015 Israeli Army officials reportedly are furious that New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman has accused the IDF of massacring Arab civilians. But what else is new? After all, Friedman’s entire career has been … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Amanda Borschel-Dan January 7, 2015 Daniel Mael is likely the most divisive and hated pro-Israel voice at Brandeis University. Exposing inner-sanctum scandals, to many of the campus far-left — and much of the Brandeis administration — … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Sohrab Ahmari January 2, 2015 …..That was the predicament faced by Daniel Mael, a senior majoring in business at Brandeis University near Boston. The 22-year-old native of Newton, Mass., is on the honor roll and has … Continue reading
Brandeis Student Refuses to Show Sympathy for Assassinated Policemen — and Her Critic Is Attacked #StandwithMael
GATESTONE by Alan Dershowitz December 28, 2014 As I watched, with tears in my eyes, the funeral of police officer Rafael Ramos who was ambushed along with fellow officer, Wenjian Liu, in revenge for the deaths of two black young … Continue reading