Most Clicked This Week
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- ADL partners with leading anti-Semite Al Sharpton to score political points
- Border Police push back on charges that Ahmad Erekat was killed without cause; in 2nd video family says is months old, Erekat vows he is ‘no snitch’ for Israel
- “Israeli lobby group, led by IDF commanders, pens open letter to Trump thanking him for his support of Israel, and backing sovereignty plan”
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- ONLINE EVENT: Sunday June 28, 2020 Helen Mirren hosts free online concert by Israel Philharmonic
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
Tag Archives: Brandeis University
TIMES OF ISRAEL NY, California universities among ‘hotspots’ of anti-Israel, anti-Semitic activity by Staff October 24, 2016 The City University of New York in Brooklyn, Northwestern University and many of the schools in the University of California system are among … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Most Birthright applicants functionally illiterate about Israel by Amanda Borschel-Dan November 27, 2015 A new Brandeis University study finds that among surveyed Birthright candidates, over 50% couldn’t correctly answer even half of the basic questions requiring minimal … Continue reading
Brandeis occupier demands includes apology to student who Tweeted “i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today” and “amerikka needs an intifada. enough is enough”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How would Orwell feel about today’s college campuses? by Amanda Borschel-Dan November 24, 2015 Located on the outskirts of Boston, Brandeis University has been under siege since Friday when a group of some 150 undergrad and graduate … Continue reading
#ConcernedStudents2015 from Brandeis issue ultimatum: If we don’t get it, shut it down, or we’ll kill this dog
LEGAL INSURRECTION Brandeis U becomes latest to receive set of “Demands” by William A. Jacobson November 20, 2015 Brandeis University becomes the latest school to receive a set of demands from a student protest group… or else. The group, calling itself … Continue reading
CAMPUS WATCH by Winfield Myers September 6, 2015 Pascal Menoret, who has a history of anti-Israel activism, will be officially named the Renee and Lester Crown Chair in Modern Middle East Studies in a September 8 ceremony marking the tenth … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Benyamin Korn August 24, 2015 Israeli Army officials reportedly are furious that New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman has accused the IDF of massacring Arab civilians. But what else is new? After all, Friedman’s entire career has been … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Amanda Borschel-Dan January 7, 2015 Daniel Mael is likely the most divisive and hated pro-Israel voice at Brandeis University. Exposing inner-sanctum scandals, to many of the campus far-left — and much of the Brandeis administration — … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Sohrab Ahmari January 2, 2015 …..That was the predicament faced by Daniel Mael, a senior majoring in business at Brandeis University near Boston. The 22-year-old native of Newton, Mass., is on the honor roll and has … Continue reading
Brandeis Student Refuses to Show Sympathy for Assassinated Policemen — and Her Critic Is Attacked #StandwithMael
GATESTONE by Alan Dershowitz December 28, 2014 As I watched, with tears in my eyes, the funeral of police officer Rafael Ramos who was ambushed along with fellow officer, Wenjian Liu, in revenge for the deaths of two black young … Continue reading