Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Kasim Hafeez
How do devout Muslims born in the West feel about Jews? How do they feel about Western values in general? Kasim Hafeez, who was raised a devout Muslim in England, explains. I was born to hate Jews. It was part of my … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘I was the campus anti-Semite,’ says reformed Muslim Zionist by Tamara Zieve August 5, 2016 Kasim Hafeez‘s pro-Israel activism on university and college campuses today, is a far cry from when he was a student himself. “I was … Continue reading
Chicago Screening of Jerusalem U’s New Film Crossing the Line 2 The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus Featuring a panel discussion with Zeev Ben Shachar, Chloe Valdary, Kasim Hafeez, Assaf Grumberg Sunday, August 16 @ 7:00 PM AMC Northbrook Court 1525 Lake … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER by Connor D. Wolf June 19, 2015 There was a time when Kasim Hafeez wished for the destruction of Israel but now, as a defender of the Jewish state, he was honored Thursday with the Speakers of Truth … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Kasim Hafeez December 15, 2014 As Ferguson, Missouri felt the full impact of waves of unrest which began with the shooting of Michael Brown, and once again flared up when Darren Wilson, the police officer who … Continue reading
BREITBART by Paul Miller August 20, 2014 Kasim Hafeez understands hate. Growing up with a father who believed “Hitler was a great man whose one mistake was that he did not kill enough Jews,” the British-born Muslim of Pakistani descent has experienced … Continue reading