Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #MichaelOren “The American personal relationship with God is weird and off-putting to Israelis, as I found out to my dismay. But the poles of religiosity may be reversing”
- #KenLevin on #antisemitism “Together, intersectional allies have generated the astronomical rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions in present-day America”
- “Movie starring Jewish heartthrob Timothée Chalamet has chapters focusing on Jewish protagonists and characters based on Jewish journalists from The New Yorker”
- “I invite Representatives Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to meet with me, a Palestinian living in the West Bank, to discuss the problems of the Palestinians and the best solutions to address them”
- "Recent flareups of violence in the Middle East are the outcome of a major policy shift by an administration that prefers to avert its eyes from the truth"
- "Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows"
Tag Archives: Kasim Hafeez
AISH Former Muslim Terrorist and Holocaust Survivor Confront Prejudice by Ronda Robinson October 25, 2020 The two men stretch out their left forearms – one white, one brown, both bearing the number A10491. The former belongs to Irving Roth, 91, … Continue reading
“But then something happened: the man who had harbored an “intense hatred” for Jews for more than two decades was granted the opportunity to visit Israel”
FAITH WIRE Ex-Radical Muslim Decries Dangers of Anti-Semitism by Tré Goins-Phillips October 9, 2020 Many years ago, Kasim Hafeez was an entirely different person — a man he’d hardly recognize today, as a born-again Christian. “I was the anti-Semite,” Hafeez … Continue reading
How do devout Muslims born in the West feel about Jews? How do they feel about Western values in general? Kasim Hafeez, who was raised a devout Muslim in England, explains. I was born to hate Jews. It was part of my … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘I was the campus anti-Semite,’ says reformed Muslim Zionist by Tamara Zieve August 5, 2016 Kasim Hafeez‘s pro-Israel activism on university and college campuses today, is a far cry from when he was a student himself. “I was … Continue reading
Chicago Screening of Jerusalem U’s New Film Crossing the Line 2 The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus Featuring a panel discussion with Zeev Ben Shachar, Chloe Valdary, Kasim Hafeez, Assaf Grumberg Sunday, August 16 @ 7:00 PM AMC Northbrook Court 1525 Lake … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER by Connor D. Wolf June 19, 2015 There was a time when Kasim Hafeez wished for the destruction of Israel but now, as a defender of the Jewish state, he was honored Thursday with the Speakers of Truth … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Kasim Hafeez December 15, 2014 As Ferguson, Missouri felt the full impact of waves of unrest which began with the shooting of Michael Brown, and once again flared up when Darren Wilson, the police officer who … Continue reading
BREITBART by Paul Miller August 20, 2014 Kasim Hafeez understands hate. Growing up with a father who believed “Hitler was a great man whose one mistake was that he did not kill enough Jews,” the British-born Muslim of Pakistani descent has experienced … Continue reading