Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Kasim Hafeez
How do devout Muslims born in the West feel about Jews? How do they feel about Western values in general? Kasim Hafeez, who was raised a devout Muslim in England, explains. I was born to hate Jews. It was part of my … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘I was the campus anti-Semite,’ says reformed Muslim Zionist by Tamara Zieve August 5, 2016 Kasim Hafeez‘s pro-Israel activism on university and college campuses today, is a far cry from when he was a student himself. “I was … Continue reading
Chicago Screening of Jerusalem U’s New Film Crossing the Line 2 The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus Featuring a panel discussion with Zeev Ben Shachar, Chloe Valdary, Kasim Hafeez, Assaf Grumberg Sunday, August 16 @ 7:00 PM AMC Northbrook Court 1525 Lake … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER by Connor D. Wolf June 19, 2015 There was a time when Kasim Hafeez wished for the destruction of Israel but now, as a defender of the Jewish state, he was honored Thursday with the Speakers of Truth … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Kasim Hafeez December 15, 2014 As Ferguson, Missouri felt the full impact of waves of unrest which began with the shooting of Michael Brown, and once again flared up when Darren Wilson, the police officer who … Continue reading
BREITBART by Paul Miller August 20, 2014 Kasim Hafeez understands hate. Growing up with a father who believed “Hitler was a great man whose one mistake was that he did not kill enough Jews,” the British-born Muslim of Pakistani descent has experienced … Continue reading