Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: AIPAC Policy Conference
No, Dana Milbank, Washington Post “The AIPAC crowd has not “‘beyond a doubt’ become mostly pro-Trump conservative””
TIMES OF ISRAEL What AIPAC conference did YOU attend? by Rabbi Daniel M. Cohen March 28, 2019 My mind is playing tricks on me. I just spent the last three days in Washington DC at the AIPAC Policy Conference, and … Continue reading
WASHINGTON EXAMINER 2020 Democrats to skip AIPAC by Zachary Halaschak March 21, 2019 Five Democratic presidential candidates say they will not attend this year’s American Israel Public Affairs Committee policy conference. The announcements come a day after progressive advocacy group … Continue reading
AIPAC and J Street conferences “reflect starkly different interpretations of this moment in the US-Israel relationship” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL At AIPAC, a Trump-Netanyahu marriage made in heaven. At J Street, in hell by Eric Cortellessa 19 April 2018 Held a little more than a month apart, the recent AIPAC and J Street conferences represented two wildly … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER On AIPAC Sidelines, Israeli Ministers Express Support for Settlements by Alex Traiman March 7, 2018 On the margins of the AIPAC policy conference in Washington, D.C., more than 300 conference attendees gathered at the prestigious Sixth & I Historic … Continue reading
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading
Fleisher: “Just as the settlers refuse to be cut out of Israeli politics and the Israeli conversation” they’d also like a seat at the AIPAC table
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC 2017 – 4th Pilgrimage Holiday by Yishai Fleisher April 11, 2017 …Yet inside the convention AIPAC’s main argument for the legitimacy of the Jewish state was Israel’s amazing technology – no answer to the recurring claims of … Continue reading
“J Street, in fact, no longer holds an annual conference. Having attended last year’s J Street big event, I can tell you that the tumbleweeds rolling in the halls spoke to its attendance numbers” [VIDEO]
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Donald Trump Brings out the Worst in J Street by Paul Miller April 7, 2016 Most Americans perceive Donald Trump as a talking car-crash. You don’t like what you hear or see, but you’re unable to look away. … Continue reading