Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Jordan Valley
“Despite coronavirus, we must take advantage of this US initiative to accept a plan that enables us to incorporate into Israeli boundaries the large settlement blocs and the Jordan Valley”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Don’t Forego an Historic Opportunity by Isi Leibler August 7, 2020 …Despite the coronavirus, should Netanyahu proceed now with the Trump plan, the parameters of the national unity government would ensure his success. Even … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israel Should Apply Sovereignty — and Reject the Trump Peace Plan by Benjamin Anthony and David Benger July 1, 2020 Regardless of how far-reaching or limited, and immediate or gradual, the process may actually be, Israel should apply sovereignty … Continue reading
“The purpose of these diplomatic efforts was to reach an agreement on the nature and scope of the response from Sunni Arab countries, chief among them Egypt and Jordan, which have peace treaties with Israel – if and when Israel applies sovereignty”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘Jordan, Egypt will make only symbolic condemnation of sovereignty’ by Daniel Siryoti June 23, 2020 …Senior Arab diplomatic officials, along with senior defense and intelligence officials in Egypt and Jordan, confirmed to Israel Hayom … Continue reading
“With Pompeo’s statement, the U.S. reversed previous policy, declared its support for Israeli life in historic Judea and Samaria and tacitly backed the assertion of Israeli sovereignty at any time”
NEWSWEEK Trump is Better Than the Two-State Solution by Yishai Fleisher June 9, 2020 …With COVID-19 striking at the U.S. economy and riots breaking out in America’s cities, President Trump needs a win in Israel—not another headache. But the “Deal” … Continue reading
“The Jordan Valley has always been considered an area that must be under Israeli control in any permanent establishment of borders, because it is essential to Israel’s defense”
ELDER OF ZIYON The Manufactured Outrage over “Annexation” by Vic Rosenthal May 21, 2020 …A few words about the reality behind the so-called “annexation.” To start with, nothing is being annexed. It is the reasonable position of the Israeli government … Continue reading
“Israel’s coalition government contemplates redrawing the country’s borders, with America’s blessing. Senior ex-diplomat Dore Gold gives the inside scoop on how and why the status quo may not last long”
TABLET MAG Annexing the Jordan Valley by Armin Rosen May 14, 2020 … Another option would be to annex territory that prior talks haven’t succeeded in taking off the table, but whose strategic value might exceed the backlash risked by … Continue reading
“Approval of bill by Netanyahu comes following change in US stance regarding the legality of Israeli settlements in the West Bank”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu approves Jordan Valley Annexation bill after US changes policy by Lahav Harkov, Tovah Lazaroff November 19, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave his approval on Tuesday to advance a bill that would have Israel apply sovereignty to … Continue reading
Government claims 370 acres in West Bank. US Ambassador Dan Shapiro and US State Department Spokesman John Kirby issue harsh words
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians charge Israel with confiscating 371 acres in the Jordan Valley by Khaled Abu Toameh, Tovah Lazaroff January 20, 2016 Palestinians warned on Wednesday that Israel was confiscating 150 hectares [370 acres] of farmland in the Jordan Valley … Continue reading