Most Clicked This Week
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- Iran cyber attack was to poison Israelis with chlorine through their drinking water
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
Tag Archives: Jordan Valley
“The Jordan Valley has always been considered an area that must be under Israeli control in any permanent establishment of borders, because it is essential to Israel’s defense”
ELDER OF ZIYON The Manufactured Outrage over “Annexation” by Vic Rosenthal May 21, 2020 …A few words about the reality behind the so-called “annexation.” To start with, nothing is being annexed. It is the reasonable position of the Israeli government … Continue reading
“Israel’s coalition government contemplates redrawing the country’s borders, with America’s blessing. Senior ex-diplomat Dore Gold gives the inside scoop on how and why the status quo may not last long”
TABLET MAG Annexing the Jordan Valley by Armin Rosen May 14, 2020 … Another option would be to annex territory that prior talks haven’t succeeded in taking off the table, but whose strategic value might exceed the backlash risked by … Continue reading
“Approval of bill by Netanyahu comes following change in US stance regarding the legality of Israeli settlements in the West Bank”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu approves Jordan Valley Annexation bill after US changes policy by Lahav Harkov, Tovah Lazaroff November 19, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave his approval on Tuesday to advance a bill that would have Israel apply sovereignty to … Continue reading
Government claims 370 acres in West Bank. US Ambassador Dan Shapiro and US State Department Spokesman John Kirby issue harsh words
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians charge Israel with confiscating 371 acres in the Jordan Valley by Khaled Abu Toameh, Tovah Lazaroff January 20, 2016 Palestinians warned on Wednesday that Israel was confiscating 150 hectares [370 acres] of farmland in the Jordan Valley … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Naftali Bennett November 5, 2014 Recent events in the Middle East are a reminder of how the old models of peace between Israel and the Palestinians are no longer relevant. The time has come to rethink … Continue reading
75% of Israeli Jews Oppose Palestinian State on ’67 Lines, withdrawal from Jordan Valley, division of Jerusalem [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS by Staff October 19, 2014 Since 2005, the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs has conducted opinion polls on the peace process, Israeli withdrawal to the 1967 lines, continued Israeli control of the Jordan Valley, and … Continue reading