Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: Mayor Bill de Blasio
NATIONAL REVIEW Catholic Priests, Orthodox Jews Sue Cuomo & De Blasio over Coronavirus Restrictions by Mairead McCardle June 12, 2020 Two Catholic priests and three Orthodox Jewish congregants have filed a lawsuit against New York governor Andrew Cuomo and New … Continue reading
“The mayor’s targeting of Jews as pandemic scofflaws was outrageous, yet it shows the way the virus brings out the dictator in some politicians”
JNS What’s behind de Blasio’s anti-Semitic outburst? The authoritarian impulse by Jonathan Tobin April 30, 2020 …Nor is there any way to treat this as a simple misunderstanding. As numerous observers immediately pointed out, it’s impossible to imagine de Blasio’s … Continue reading
Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: “Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Kuwaiti, Saudi Airlines Illegally Discriminate Against Israelis by Brooke Goldstein October 18, 2019 Kuwait Airways and Saudi Arabian Airlines have a “no Israelis” rule. That’s right — citizens of the Jewish state are not allowed to fly on these … Continue reading
NYC gives $500K to an organization serving few and run by a Zionist-hating anti-Israel violence promoter
JEWISH PRESS NYC Gives $500K to Group Led by Violence-Glorifying Arab ‘Activist’ by Lori Lowenthal Marcus April 3, 2016 The First Lady of New York City, Chirlane McCray [Mrs Bill de Blasio], on behalf of a City non-profit, is handing over … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Clarence Feldman December 28, 2014 I must say that for some decades now, the media have proven to be terrible weather forecasters, always finding the climate of hate on the right, and never seeing it on the … Continue reading