Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: Mayor Bill de Blasio
“If Orthodox Jews were really to blame for spreading the coronavirus, as the mayor asserted, why weren’t their neighborhoods added to his ‘hardest hit’ list designated to receive the vaccine ASAP?”
TABLET MAG De Blasio’s Perfect Patsies by Liel Leibovitz December 28, 2020 Are the Jews to blame for spreading COVID-19 throughout New York City? That’s what Mayor Bill de Blasio suggested in an inflammatory tweet back in April, which, in … Continue reading
“Many of the liberal progressives who voted for Mayor Bill de Blasio are now horrified by his handling of the pandemic and the rejiggering of the economic and social order”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Rotten apple: New Yorkers are fleeing to the suburbs by Philip Delves Broughton September 28, 2020 …Demand for housing in [New York’s] suburbs has exploded. Real-estate agents are reporting bidding wars and cash offers on even the most … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Catholic Priests, Orthodox Jews Sue Cuomo & De Blasio over Coronavirus Restrictions by Mairead McCardle June 12, 2020 Two Catholic priests and three Orthodox Jewish congregants have filed a lawsuit against New York governor Andrew Cuomo and New … Continue reading
“The mayor’s targeting of Jews as pandemic scofflaws was outrageous, yet it shows the way the virus brings out the dictator in some politicians”
JNS What’s behind de Blasio’s anti-Semitic outburst? The authoritarian impulse by Jonathan Tobin April 30, 2020 …Nor is there any way to treat this as a simple misunderstanding. As numerous observers immediately pointed out, it’s impossible to imagine de Blasio’s … Continue reading
Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: “Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Kuwaiti, Saudi Airlines Illegally Discriminate Against Israelis by Brooke Goldstein October 18, 2019 Kuwait Airways and Saudi Arabian Airlines have a “no Israelis” rule. That’s right — citizens of the Jewish state are not allowed to fly on these … Continue reading
NYC gives $500K to an organization serving few and run by a Zionist-hating anti-Israel violence promoter
JEWISH PRESS NYC Gives $500K to Group Led by Violence-Glorifying Arab ‘Activist’ by Lori Lowenthal Marcus April 3, 2016 The First Lady of New York City, Chirlane McCray [Mrs Bill de Blasio], on behalf of a City non-profit, is handing over … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Clarence Feldman December 28, 2014 I must say that for some decades now, the media have proven to be terrible weather forecasters, always finding the climate of hate on the right, and never seeing it on the … Continue reading