Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- #AIPAC: An ArchitectGuy reader responds to a misleading "Times of Israel" story
- Israeli Coronavirus vaccine discovery "identified as a by-product of #MIGAL’s development of a vaccine against IBV, a disease affecting poultry"
- Benny Gantz: "Does not inspire confidence that he has the finesse to navigate a political minefield in which we would need to engage not only with Trump but also Putin, the UK, Asia, the EU, and moderate Sunni states"
- "The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike"
- Films from Doc Emet Productions
- "Israel's average Jewish birth rate has risen while the average Muslim birth rate has fallen, closing the gap between the two sectors"
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
Tag Archives: Settlements
“When people start branding anything they object to as “illegal,” they turn the law into just another player on the political battlefield”
JNS Legalizing politics and politicizing the law by Evelyn Gordon November 27, 2019 One of the modern era’s most dangerous problems is the conflation of politics with law. Political questions are increasingly treated as legal ones, which inevitably results in … Continue reading
“Trump’s extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Pompeo’s statement on Israeli settlements is a diplomatic turning point by Caroline Glick November 18, 2019 Monday will long be remembered as a turning point in Middle East history. U.S. Secretary of State Mike … Continue reading
“Buttigieg is the third major Democratic presidential candidate to indicate a willingness to cut military aid to Israel”
Buttigieg indicates willingness to cut military aid to Israel Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel says Airbnb walking back settlement boycott; company denies it by Jacob Magid December 17, 2018 Amid a confusing series of statements and clarifications, Airbnb on Monday rejected an Israeli government assertion that it had agreed to … Continue reading
Ambassador Friedman: “There is important nationalistic, historical, religious significance to those settlements”
JTA.ORG Israel Ambassador David Friedman doesn’t speak for us, State Dept. says September 29, 2017 Israel Ambassador David Friedman’s comments on the West Bank and Israeli settlements do not indicate a change in U.S. policy, a State Department spokeswoman said. … Continue reading
REUTERS Settlement tours: a new frontline in Israel’s ideological conflict by Yuval Ben-David June 19, 2017 The heart of the old city of Hebron is divided, with Israeli military checkpoints, mechanical turnstiles and closed-circuit cameras controlling the movement of Palestinians in … Continue reading
Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on “Homeland,” spreading lies to tens of millions
JEWISH PRESS TV’s ‘Homeland’: Alternative Facts About Settlements by Joseph Schick February 12, 2017 In the latest episode of Showtime’s program “Homeland,” veteran senior CIA operative Saul Berenson [played by Mandy Patinkin] visits his religious sister in a West Bank … Continue reading