Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Twitter
FRONT PAGE MAG Twitter Welcomes Terrorists, Not Pro-Israel Activists by Daniel Greenfield March 5, 2018 Hamas, Hezbollah, the PFLP, FARC, the Communist Party of the Philippines and the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam are all on the official list of terrorist organizations drawn up by … Continue reading
“Journalist David Patrikarakos’s new book, ‘War in 140 Characters,’ claims that in the war over online dominance, Israel must think like David, not Goliath”
TIMES OF ISRAEL When a Gazan girl and Israeli officials battle head-to-head for social media by Tracy Frydberg January 6, 2018 …This anecdote among with many others is told in the new book, “War in 140 Characters: How Social Media … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST The ‘Mossad’ Twitter Account That Fooled The World by Amy Spiro January 2, 2017 By day, Shawn Eni is a mild-mannered Canadian living in Modi’in and working in business software. By night, and also a little bit by … Continue reading
Many of you “follow” my WordPress blog directly so you receive an email each time I post new content. Due to a glitch with the iPhone app, every so often (like Sunday morning) a WordPress email will go out with a bad … Continue reading
If DHS had monitored the social media of Tashfeen Malik would they have refused her visa ? Would 14 Americans be alive today ? And why is it even wrong to monitor public Tweets and Facebook postings ?
DAILY CALLER DHS Monitors Americans’ Social Media Accounts, But Not Visa Applicants’ by Chuck Ross December 14, 2015 The Department of Homeland Security has operated a program to monitor ordinary Americans’ social media discussions about the agency’s policy directives, even … Continue reading
Does Ann Coulter not know the majority of Americans support Israel? It’s not exclusively a “Jewish” thing
TABLET MAG The Degradation of American Political Discourse by Lee Smith September 17, 2015 …Coulter’s ugly language is just evidence that it’s going to get worse. Insofar as the JCPOA [Iran Deal] is celebrated as Obama’s signature foreign policy initiative, … Continue reading