Most Clicked This Week
- Tel Aviv: Iron Dome filmed intercepting barrage of rockets over Israel
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Stand With Us had twice written to Johns Hopkins about TA Rasha Anayah
- Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef and younger brother of Green Prince Mosab Yousef, flees organization and gives revealing interview to Israel TV
- The Sheikh Jarrah story at the center of this "cycle of violence," what the media isn't telling you
- "Prior to the attack, the IDF warned the civilians who were in the building and gave them sufficient time to evacuate”
- "Shortly after midnight on Friday, the Israel Defense Forces appeared to give the impression that a ground offensive was underway, sending Hamas operatives into tunnels and the direct path of a massive wave of Israeli airstrikes"
- "After 75 years of making excuses and denying the plain fact that antisemitism is the root and the branch of the Arab conflict with Israel, Israelis of all walks of life and across the political spectrum need to accept that it is true"
Tag Archives: Twitter
THE FEDERALIST Twitter Is The Enemy Of The American People by David Marcus January 9, 2021 On Oct. 18, 2020, Twitter banned the account of Dr. Scott Atlas for defending President Donald Trump’s position on mask mandates. In his tweet, … Continue reading
“Navalny concluded lamenting that Russia and other “enemies of freedom of speech around the world” would exploit Trump’s Twitter ban to silence legitimate dissent”
BREITBART Top Putin Rival, Russian Dissident Alexei Navalny: Trump Twitter Ban ‘Unacceptable’ by Frances Martel January 9, 2021 Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny – one of President Vladimir Putin’s most prominent foes who nearly died last year of suspected poisoning … Continue reading
During a Senate hearing, Twitter’s Jack Dorsey said Ayatollah’s tweets do not represent a threat of ‘immediate harm’ to Israel or its citizens. Yeah, right.
JEWISH INSIDER Twitter CEO dismisses Ayatollah’s threats to Israel as ‘saber-rattling’ by Marc Rod October 29, 2020 Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey sparred with Republican lawmakers over his company’s decision to permit tweets from Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei calling … Continue reading
Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
CLEVELAND JEWISH NEWS Knesset makes effort to confront anti-Israel, anti-Jewish posts, hate speech online by Israel Kasnett August 1, 2020 …On July 29, the Israeli Knesset held a hearing concerning the growing concern of anti-Semitism found on social media….At the … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Twitter Welcomes Terrorists, Not Pro-Israel Activists by Daniel Greenfield March 5, 2018 Hamas, Hezbollah, the PFLP, FARC, the Communist Party of the Philippines and the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam are all on the official list of terrorist organizations drawn up by … Continue reading
“Journalist David Patrikarakos’s new book, ‘War in 140 Characters,’ claims that in the war over online dominance, Israel must think like David, not Goliath”
TIMES OF ISRAEL When a Gazan girl and Israeli officials battle head-to-head for social media by Tracy Frydberg January 6, 2018 …This anecdote among with many others is told in the new book, “War in 140 Characters: How Social Media … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST The ‘Mossad’ Twitter Account That Fooled The World by Amy Spiro January 2, 2017 By day, Shawn Eni is a mild-mannered Canadian living in Modi’in and working in business software. By night, and also a little bit by … Continue reading
Many of you “follow” my WordPress blog directly so you receive an email each time I post new content. Due to a glitch with the iPhone app, every so often (like Sunday morning) a WordPress email will go out with a bad … Continue reading
If DHS had monitored the social media of Tashfeen Malik would they have refused her visa ? Would 14 Americans be alive today ? And why is it even wrong to monitor public Tweets and Facebook postings ?
DAILY CALLER DHS Monitors Americans’ Social Media Accounts, But Not Visa Applicants’ by Chuck Ross December 14, 2015 The Department of Homeland Security has operated a program to monitor ordinary Americans’ social media discussions about the agency’s policy directives, even … Continue reading