Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: FBI
“Throughout the Obama administration, US officials illegally leaked top secret information about Israeli operations to the media”
JERUSALEM POST Trump and Israel: Enemies of the system by Caroline B. Glick May 18, 2017 The United States is sailing in uncharted waters today as the intelligence-security community wages an all-but-declared rebellion against President Donald Trump. Deputy Attorney-General Rod … Continue reading
FBI, DOJ staff dismayed that powerful people should not be charged — decision came from the top down to not charge Hillary Clinton
FOX NEWS FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider by Malia Zimmerman, Adam Housley October 13, 2016 The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Obama’s Conflict Tanked the Clinton E-mail Investigation — As Predicted by Andrew C. McCarthy September 26, 2016 “How is this not classified?” So exclaimed Hillary Clinton’s close aide and confidante, Huma Abedin. The FBI had just shown her an … Continue reading
Comey “wanted us to know Hillary was guilty as hell. But he was not willing to pit the FBI against Obama’s DOJ”
AMERICAN THINKER Why Comey Blinked by Karin McQuillan July 6, 2016 …Comey is telling us he spoke to the Obama DOJ about “what resolution may be appropriate.” It is obvious he was told that no criminal charges would be brought … Continue reading
#TreyGowdy grills FBI Director #JimComey on #HillaryClinton Email Scandal. No matter your politics, worth 5 minutes to view [VIDEO]
July 7, 2016 In crisp lawyerly style, Trey Gowdy makes good use of his 5 minutes, questioning FBI Director Jim Comey on his astonishing “no-prosecute” recommendation for Hillary Clinton after proving “extreme carelessness” in her (and her staff’s) mishandling of … Continue reading
Columbus OH Christian Arab restauranteur: ‘If being a 100% supporter of Israel means I am a Zionist, then I guess I am’ [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Terror attack turns Arab Ohio restaurant owner into fighter for Israel by Renee Ghert-Zand May 7, 2016 After not visiting Israel for nine years, Hany Baransi, the owner of the Nazareth Restaurant and Deli in Columbus, Ohio, … Continue reading
PHONE ARENA FBI paying Cellebrite $15,278 to open Syed Farook’s Apple iPhone 5c? by Alan F. March 24, 2016 Just the other day, on the eve of what promised to be a three-ring circus inside a courtroom, the DOJ asked … Continue reading