Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: Loretta Lynch
Bill Clinton’s Pollster: “It is hard to see how a yearlong investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch”
THE HILL Stopping Robert Mueller to protect us all by Mark Penn May 20, 2018 The “deep state” is in a deep state of desperation. With little time left before the Justice Department inspector general’s report becomes public, and with … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congress: Attorney General Lynch ‘Pleads Fifth’ on Secret Iran ‘Ransom’ Payments by Adam Kredo October 28, 2016 Attorney General Loretta Lynch is declining to comply with an investigation by leading members of Congress about the Obama administration’s secret … Continue reading
FBI, DOJ staff dismayed that powerful people should not be charged — decision came from the top down to not charge Hillary Clinton
FOX NEWS FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider by Malia Zimmerman, Adam Housley October 13, 2016 The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Hillary’s Victories Mean Painful Legal Choices for DOJ, WH by Charles Lipson February 29, 2016 Few jobs are as demanding as the U.S. attorney general’s. The AG’s popularity peaks at the swearing-in ceremony and goes downhill from … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Obama Admin Has Not Prosecuted a Single Palestinian Terrorist Who Killed Americans by Adam Kredo February 2, 2016 The Obama administration has not prosecuted a single Palestinian terrorist responsible for killing Americans abroad, despite a congressional mandate ordering … Continue reading
Loretta Lynch, Attorney General: Islamophobia is her “greatest concern” — as opposed to identifying and prosecuting terrorists [VIDEO]
NATIONAL REVIEW The Attorney General of the United States Is Disgracing Herself by David French December 4, 2015 In her response to what appears to be a deadly, ISIS-motivated domestic terror attack, Attorney General Loretta Lynch has offered an almost … Continue reading