Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- "Parties in Germany’s coalition government have agreed to ban the flag of Hamas, as a mark of respect for Jewish citizens in the wake of anti-Semitic attacks linked to last month’s Middle East violence"
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
Tag Archives: Hassan Nasrallah
“Any terrorist knows Israeli drones don’t look or operate like the two in Beirut, and any child knows the result would have been very different if Israel had really wanted to attack”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Nasrallah is lying about Israeli drones in Beirut; Lebanon must urgently wise up by Avi Issacharoff August 27, 2019 …Perhaps, before Nasrallah and Hezbollah drag Lebanon into a major escalation or heaven forbid a war, the organization … Continue reading
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah: “If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice I do not say the Israeli”
ALGEMEINER What Links Progressive Intersectionality? Blame the ‘Zionists’ by Paul Miller June 14, 2017 …Today, antisemitism is being stoked by self-described “resistance” groups and assorted other practitioners of leftist intersectionality. Under the guise of human rights and equality, social justice … Continue reading
“Israeli military demonstrated on Tuesday that it takes seriously Hezbollah’s repeated threats to “take over the Galilee” with massive drill aimed at evacuating civilians under attack near Lebanon border”
DEFENSE NEWS Israel Heeds Hezbollah Threats, Drills Mass Evacuation of Civilians Near Border by Barbara Opall-Rome September 13, 2016 …Described as “the biggest drill of its kind until now,” Col. Eyal Forman, chief medical officer in the Israel Defense Forces … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Lebanese foreign minister denounces Arab League’s designation of Hezbollah as terror group by Staff March 13, 2016 Lebanon’s Foreign Minister Jebran Bassil said on Sunday that the Arab League’s motion last Friday to list Hezbollah as a terror … Continue reading
“The Israeli defense establishment and its American partners have designed a layered system that will allow the Jewish state to respond to simultaneous attacks from multiple fronts”
WASHINGTON POST Israel to launch one of the most advanced missile defense systems in the world, with U.S. help by Ruth Eglash and William Booth March 3, 2016 A joint exercise now being conducted between thousands of Israeli troops and … Continue reading
WORLD AFFAIRS Hezbollah Devours Lebanon by Michael J. Totten February 8, 2016 Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah declared victory last week in Lebanon. He has made plenty of empty bombastic victory boasts in the past, most notoriously after the Israelis … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Will Hezbollah retaliate for the assassination of Samir Kuntar? by Yossi Melman December 20, 2015 The big question disturbing Israel after the assassination of Samir Kuntar is whether Hezbollah will respond, and if so, how and on which front. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Moscow enters the Syrian fray, but to what end? by Avi Issacharoff September 27, 2015 …Russia’s willingness to jump into the Middle Eastern fray is a result of America’s weakness across the region. The war against Islamic State … Continue reading