Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Israel and coronavirus
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Israel took a different approach to the coronavirus from the start because it’s a very different kind of society. Unlike the pampered West, Israel permanently lives in a state of potential emergency and existential threat.
Tag Archives: Hassan Nasrallah
“Any terrorist knows Israeli drones don’t look or operate like the two in Beirut, and any child knows the result would have been very different if Israel had really wanted to attack”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Nasrallah is lying about Israeli drones in Beirut; Lebanon must urgently wise up by Avi Issacharoff August 27, 2019 …Perhaps, before Nasrallah and Hezbollah drag Lebanon into a major escalation or heaven forbid a war, the organization … Continue reading
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah: “If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice I do not say the Israeli”
ALGEMEINER What Links Progressive Intersectionality? Blame the ‘Zionists’ by Paul Miller June 14, 2017 …Today, antisemitism is being stoked by self-described “resistance” groups and assorted other practitioners of leftist intersectionality. Under the guise of human rights and equality, social justice … Continue reading
“Israeli military demonstrated on Tuesday that it takes seriously Hezbollah’s repeated threats to “take over the Galilee” with massive drill aimed at evacuating civilians under attack near Lebanon border”
DEFENSE NEWS Israel Heeds Hezbollah Threats, Drills Mass Evacuation of Civilians Near Border by Barbara Opall-Rome September 13, 2016 …Described as “the biggest drill of its kind until now,” Col. Eyal Forman, chief medical officer in the Israel Defense Forces … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Lebanese foreign minister denounces Arab League’s designation of Hezbollah as terror group by Staff March 13, 2016 Lebanon’s Foreign Minister Jebran Bassil said on Sunday that the Arab League’s motion last Friday to list Hezbollah as a terror … Continue reading
“The Israeli defense establishment and its American partners have designed a layered system that will allow the Jewish state to respond to simultaneous attacks from multiple fronts”
WASHINGTON POST Israel to launch one of the most advanced missile defense systems in the world, with U.S. help by Ruth Eglash and William Booth March 3, 2016 A joint exercise now being conducted between thousands of Israeli troops and … Continue reading
WORLD AFFAIRS Hezbollah Devours Lebanon by Michael J. Totten February 8, 2016 Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah declared victory last week in Lebanon. He has made plenty of empty bombastic victory boasts in the past, most notoriously after the Israelis … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Will Hezbollah retaliate for the assassination of Samir Kuntar? by Yossi Melman December 20, 2015 The big question disturbing Israel after the assassination of Samir Kuntar is whether Hezbollah will respond, and if so, how and on which front. … Continue reading