Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
Tag Archives: Friends of the IDF
FIDF Illinois Chapter presents their Annual Dinner A NIGHT OF HEROES Wednesday May 8, 2019 Hyatt Regency Chicago 151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 5:30pm Strolling Dinner 6:45pm Dessert & Program Business Attire, Dietary Laws Observed Click here to register … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG CAIR’S lawyer claims pro-Israel charities are terrorists by Daniel Greenfield January 5, 2016 The lawyer of an Al Qaeda founder goes to war against Israel…Forget academic boycotts and protesting Israeli oranges in the produce aisle. The new … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Hollywood celebs raise $31 million for IDF soldiers by Staff November 5, 2015 The Friends of the IDF (FIDF) organization on Thursday night held its annual event honoring the IDF at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles, … Continue reading