Most Clicked This Week
- Krauthammer was about "conserving the institutions, values and temper of a free and humane world"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Nikki Haley: UN Human Rights Council "is 'a cesspool of political bias'; announces US departure"
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- CEO of Chicago's Jewish federation, Steve Nasatir, stepping down after nearly four decades
- "#IfNotNow was particularly angered by a passage in the email proclaiming that their camps wouldn’t allow “anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or anti-Semitic” education"
- #ZOA: "We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional"
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
Tag Archives: UK
Two opinions from the UK on Israel: One blames the Jews, the other acknowledges Jordan as the future Palestinian state
ARUTZ SHEVA UK backs Israel and Jordan solution by David Singer November 11, 2017 Britain’s Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has acknowledged that Jordan and Israel represent the only viable “two state solution” that can end the Arab-Jewish conflict. Writing in … Continue reading
JEWISH CHRONICLE Co-op banned from four US states over BDS policy by Marcus Dysch August 1, 2017 A series of American states have barred companies from investing in Britain’s Co-operative Group over its boycott of Israeli firms which source produce … Continue reading
Whitewashed: “this isn’t Corbyn’s party…we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Major Documentary on UK Labour Party Antisemitism Premieres in London by Ben Cohen June 27, 2017 Some of the UK’s leading Jewish intellectuals gathered with Labour Party parliamentarians at London’s JW3 Jewish community center on Monday night for the … Continue reading
#UK does the right thing: “Today we are putting the Human Rights Council on notice. If things do not change, in the future we will adopt a policy of voting against all resolutions concerning Israel’s conduct…”
UNWATCH UK breaks with EU at U.N., changes stance on Israel, adopts UN Watch statistics March 28, 2017 In an unprecedented move, Prime Minister Theresa May’s government changed the UK’s vote on Friday at the U.N. Human Rights Council on … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL British PM hails ‘remarkable, tolerant’ Israel, slams anti-Semitism in Labour by TOI staff December 12, 2016 In a speech overflowing with praise and support, Britain’s Prime Minister Theresa May on Monday hailed the State of Israel as … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK lottery money funds digital memorial to British Jewry’s WWI fallen by Jenni Frazer July 9, 2016 Their names are scarcely known these days, often not even by their descendants. But an extraordinary project launched this week … Continue reading
“Many millions of Americans who are sick of being called racist, chauvinist, homophobic, privileged or extremist every time they breathe feel that in Trump they have found their voice”
JERUSALEM POST Trump, The EU Crack-Up and Israel by Caroline Glick February 26, 2016 After his smashing back-to-back victories in the New Hampshire and South Carolina primaries and the Nevada caucuses, going into next week’s Super Tuesday contests in 12 … Continue reading