Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: UK
Prince Philip came under attack in the 1960s for speaking to pro-Israel groups, and, famously impervious to criticism, ignored the attacks
JTA Prince Philip, who opposed Nazis and was first British royal to visit Israel, dies at 99 by Cnaan Lipshiz and Ron Kampeas April 9, 2021 Prince Philip, perhaps the closest member of the British royal family to Jews and … Continue reading
In UK’s ultra-Orthodox community, “children under 5 showed a much lower infection rate of 28 percent, strengthening research that young children are less affected by the contagion”
NEW YORK POST London’s ultra-Orthodox Jewish community has one of the world’s highest COVID rates by Lee Brown February 3, 2021 At least three-quarters of the adults in London’s ultra-Orthodox Jewish community got COVID-19 last year — one of the … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Britain’s Labour Party will struggle to erase its moral stain by Melanie Phillips October 30, 2020 The report of an 18-month inquiry into anti-Semitism in Britain’s Labour Party has now been published. Almost instantly, … Continue reading
UK’s new Labor leader “immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Corbyn, UK Labour elects Keir Starmer, Zionist with Jewish wife, as leader by Staff and AFP April 4, 2020 Britain’s main opposition Labour party on Saturday said that Keir Starmer had been elected as its new … Continue reading
#BDSFail “For Austria, Israel’s right to exist is non-negotiable, and any form of anti-Semitism, including Israel-related anti-Semitism, is unacceptable and must be severely condemned”
JERUSALEM POST Boris Johnson to pass anti-BDS law, official says by Lahav Harkov December 15, 2019 The new Conservative government in the UK will pass a law making it illegal for public bodies to engage with BDS, UK Special Envoy … Continue reading
“Bernie Sanders has thus far evaded scrutiny over the values he and his campaign share with the Labour Party’s discredited leader”
COMMENTARY Bernie Sanders Has a Big Jeremy Corbyn Problem by Noah Rothman December 13, 2019 Nobody forced Bernie Sanders’s campaign to endorse Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party. By the time the Sanders camp’s national organizing director, Clair Sandberg, announced that the … Continue reading
Palestine Solidarity Campaign–supported by Labour’s Corbyn–has forced two Jewish businesses to close and activists have threatened others
DAILY MAIL British Jews in fear after pro-Palestine group supported by Corbyn forces Jewish shops to close with ‘campaign of intimidation’ by Jake Wallis Simons May 31, 2019 British Jews have spoken of their fear after a pro-Palestine group supported … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Oren extends ‘invitation’ for British Jews to make Aliyah if Corbyn elected by Jeremy Sharon October 4, 2018 Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office MK Michael Oren (Kulanu) has called for Israel to prepare “the warmest invitation” … Continue reading
UK Home Secretary will announce Hezbollah political wing will be proscribed at next week’s party conference
JEWISH CHRONICLE UK to finally ban terror group Hezbollah entirely by Lee Harpin September 27, 2018 Sajid Javid [Home Secretary of the United Kingdom] is to buttress his tough stance against Islamist extremism by proscribing the Iran-backed terror group Hezbollah … Continue reading
Two opinions from the UK on Israel: One blames the Jews, the other acknowledges Jordan as the future Palestinian state
ARUTZ SHEVA UK backs Israel and Jordan solution by David Singer November 11, 2017 Britain’s Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has acknowledged that Jordan and Israel represent the only viable “two state solution” that can end the Arab-Jewish conflict. Writing in … Continue reading