Most Clicked This Week
- IfNotNow (an anti-Israel group) attacks Democratic ally Rep Betty McCollum (an anti-Israel congresswoman) over Minneapolis rioting
- "Aaron David Miller was involved in the Oslo peace process and often seems wedded to the assumptions of Oslo that have been proven wrong time and time again"
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- "Israel is a strategic beachhead of the US in the Middle East. It is in effect the largest US aircraft carrier, yet it does not require a single American boot on the ground"
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- Speaking at Haaretz's Judaism Conference, Trump's ambassador to Israel says lack of 'fluency' in Judaism is the 'greatest threat of all'
Tag Archives: Peace to Prosperity
“The Jordan Valley has always been considered an area that must be under Israeli control in any permanent establishment of borders, because it is essential to Israel’s defense”
ELDER OF ZIYON The Manufactured Outrage over “Annexation” by Vic Rosenthal May 21, 2020 …A few words about the reality behind the so-called “annexation.” To start with, nothing is being annexed. It is the reasonable position of the Israeli government … Continue reading
“Ahead of June 25-26 Bahrain conference, Trump team releases proposal for $50 billion package that’s supposed to transform economy of West Bank, Gaza and surrounding nations”
TIMES OF ISRAEL White House finally unveils ‘Peace to Prosperity’ economic plan for Palestinians by Eric Cortellessa June 22, 2019 Days before the US-sponsored Bahrain conference, the White House released its proposal to boost the Palestinian economy by offering a … Continue reading