Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: John Kasich
“By hiring anti-Israel Jews to serve in key Jewish positions in his campaign, Sanders signals to the anti-Semites that they have a friend in him”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s political legacy by Caroline B. Glick April 14, 2016 …Eight years ago, to get elected to the presidency, Obama had to pretend to be a moderate. He dismissed the importance of his longstanding ties to terrorists like … Continue reading
January 20, 2017, US foreign policy will become one of the following: pacifist, internationalist, unilateralist or mercantilist
WASHINGTON POST The four foreign policies by Charles Krauthammer March 31, 2016 After dozens of contests featuring cliffhangers, buzzer-beaters and a ton of flagrant fouls, we’re down to the Final Four: Sanders, Clinton, Cruz and Trump. (If Kasich pulls off … Continue reading
Kasich: Ohio governor vows to defend Israel from Iran nuclear threat, says he won’t need ‘on-the-job training’ if elected president [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Kasich slams ‘Palestinian culture of death’ at AIPAC by Eric Cortellessa March 22, 2016 Republican presidential hopeful John Kasich opened AIPAC’s Monday night plenary session by trying to make the case that he is the best candidate … Continue reading