Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: Javad Zarif
Backlash over allegations that former Secretary of State John Kerry may have provided Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif inside information on Israeli military operations has sparked calls for investigation
JNS Former Israeli ambassadors say Kerry’s history of conflict with Israel lends weight to Iranian accusation by Dmitriy Shapiro April 29, 2021 John Kerry, who serves as U.S. special presidential envoy for climate in the Biden administration and was secretary … Continue reading
“Kerry has previously been accused of colluding with Iranian leaders to undermine Trump administration”
NEW YORK POST Iran foreign minister reveals John Kerry kept in touch about Israeli covert operations by Mark Moore Apri 26, 2021 Iran’s foreign minister claimed in a leaked recording that former US Secretary of State John Kerry told him … Continue reading
Iran FM Zarif warns Trump to avoid Jerusalem’s ‘trap,’ says it will ‘backfire badly’ on Israeli ‘BFFs,’ amid heightened regional tensions between Tehran and US and Israeli allies
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iran claims Israeli agents ‘plotting attacks’ on US in Iraq to spark conflict by TOI staff and agencies January 2, 2021 Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif claimed Saturday that Israeli agents were planning to attack American … Continue reading
Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister “days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest”
FREE BEACON U.S. Think Tank Under Fire for Hosting Top Iranian Official by Adam Kredo September 15, 2020 A U.S. think tank is under fire from the Trump administration and its allies in Congress for hosting Iran’s chief propagandist in … Continue reading
Javad Zarif–sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department last August–takes a meeting with Senator Murphy
FREE BEACON Chris Murphy Admits He Secretly Met With Iranian Foreign Minister by Alex Griswold February 18, 2020 Senator Chris Murphy (D., Conn.) admitted Tuesday that he secretly met with Iranian foreign minister Javad Zarif at an international security conference. … Continue reading
FDD’s Mark Dubowitz: “There’s nothing ‘moderate’ about the Iranian foreign minister, who is now threatening our think tank”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Stop Indulging Javad Zarif by Mark Dubowitz and Reuel Marc Gerecht Aug. 29, 2019 …The Islamic Republic isn’t the first dictatorship to try to intimidate think tanks and scholars. And Mr. Zarif is hardly an all-powerful figure … Continue reading
“Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, the “moderate” face of the Islamic regime who was instrumental in forging the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, resigned unexpectedly Monday night”
THE MEDIALINE Iranian Foreign Minister Tenders Surprise Resignation; Nuke Deal Hangs In Balance by Charles Bybelezer February 26, 2019 …No immediate reason was provided for the [resignation]—which needs to be accepted by President Hassan Rouhani—thereby fueling speculation of internal fighting … Continue reading
Obama’s #IranDeal peace partner confirms they’re moving ahead on missile development — as in missiles to attack us
IRAN PRESS TV Iran needs ‘no permission’ to develop missile program: Zarif February 29, 2016 Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says the Islamic Republic will continue to develop its missile program and that Tehran needs “no permission” to enhance … Continue reading