Most Clicked This Week
- He Persisted
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
- Newton, MA high school textbook teaches “several hundred Palestinian women have been imprisoned, tortured, and killed by Israeli occupation forces”
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- Elizabeth Warren campaign hires anti-Israel activist; Bernie Sanders tried that too.
Tag Archives: Javad Zarif
“Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, the “moderate” face of the Islamic regime who was instrumental in forging the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, resigned unexpectedly Monday night”
THE MEDIALINE Iranian Foreign Minister Tenders Surprise Resignation; Nuke Deal Hangs In Balance by Charles Bybelezer February 26, 2019 …No immediate reason was provided for the [resignation]—which needs to be accepted by President Hassan Rouhani—thereby fueling speculation of internal fighting … Continue reading
Obama’s #IranDeal peace partner confirms they’re moving ahead on missile development — as in missiles to attack us
IRAN PRESS TV Iran needs ‘no permission’ to develop missile program: Zarif February 29, 2016 Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says the Islamic Republic will continue to develop its missile program and that Tehran needs “no permission” to enhance … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT by William Pollack June 13, 2015 We may wake up one day to find civilization altered After years of extensions and capitulations, the P5+1 negotiating team of nations is nearing a nuclear agreement with Iran. Perhaps soon, Ali … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel B. Pollak March 5, 2015 Iran’s Foreign Minister, Javad Zarif, sat down with NBC News this week for an exclusive interview. NBC’s headline and story are: “Iran Foreign Minister: We Believe We Are ‘Very Close’ to Nuke Deal.” … Continue reading
REUTERS January 25, 2015 Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif is to appear before parliament following controversy over a promenade with his American counterpart during intense nuclear negotiations in Geneva, state media reported on Sunday. Zarif, who leads Tehran’s talks with … Continue reading
Washington Post endorses 2015 Kirk-Menendez 2015 Sanctions bill. WASHINGTON POST by Editorial Board January 17, 2015 AS NEGOTIATIONS with Iran on its nuclear program resumed last week , President Obama reiterated his opposition to new sanctions legislation. The legislation, which … Continue reading