Most Clicked This Week
- Bernard Lewis (1916-2018): "He’s been Bibi’s confidant and Edward Said’s nemesis (of whom he said, “It’s hard to know where ignorance ends and deceit begins”), but mostly, he’s been the voice of clarity in a region of distorted facts and fabrications"
- Israeli Air Force: “We are flying the #F-35 all over the Middle East" [VIDEO]
- "Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, world's largest kosher certification body, approves plant-based Impossible Burger"
- "Congress set to consider proposal to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights, ending decades of refusal to accept 1981 annexation"
- "It doesn't look good on CNN, but Israel has to protect its citizens"
- Ask yourself how many Middle East nations have organizations that put together Arab and Jewish runners ?
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Linda Sarsours Lies are revealed in Gaza Conflict [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Boycott
“Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression”
JEWISH PRESS Israeli Supreme Court President: BDS Not Entitled to Freedom of Speech by JNi.Media February 12, 2018 Supreme Court President Esther Hayut told an international conference on BDS that any public call for a cultural, academic or economic boycott … Continue reading
BDS has effectively branded itself as a human rights movement, concealing its true intentions: Destruction of Israel and demonization of Jews
HUFFINGTON POST BDS Ain’t New: The Arab League Boycott Gets a Makeover by Adam Milstein and Marc A. Greendorfer February 5, 2016 …It’s important to recognize that BDS is nothing new. Those behind this campaign have simply put old wine in … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The death knell for Women’s Studies by Professor Phyllis Chesler November 29, 2015 The National Women’s Studies Association (NWSA) has just voted to support a boycott of…ISIS. No, just joking. The boycott is against Israel – only. The recommendation was developed … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Berlin department store apologizes, restocks Israeli ‘settlement’ wines by Herb Keinon November 22, 2015 The German Department store KaDeWe, which on Saturday removed from its store wine produced in the Golan Heights, apologized for the move on Sunday … Continue reading
London mayor wants more Israel business, not less. A refreshing change from anti-Israel ex-Mayor Livingstone
ISRAEL 21C London mayor Boris Johnson has tech fun in Tel Aviv by Viva Sarah Press November 10, 2015 Officially, London Mayor Boris Johnson is in Israel on a trade mission to boost business and technology partnerships. But he’s also … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES Jobless and Desperate Palestinians by Clifford May October 28, 2015 A few years ago, Daniel Birnbaum, an Israeli businessman, had an odd idea: “I decided I wanted to employ Palestinians.” So he took over a factory on the West … Continue reading
Pro-Israel effort to combat BDS on U.S. state level gains steam, Tennessee first state to pass anti-BDS law
JNS by Sean Savage April 23, 2015 Resolutions condemning the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel in the Tennessee and Indiana state legislatures mark what a group of pro-Israel organizations and grassroots activists hope is just the start … Continue reading