Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- US instituted sanctions as other JCPOA signatories (our “allies” in the war on terror) rejected extending embargo
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
Tag Archives: Boycott
ASSOCIATED PRESS UAE formally ends Israel boycott amid US-brokered deal by Jon Gambrell August 29, 2020 The ruler of the United Arab Emirates issued a decree Saturday formally ending the country’s boycott of Israel amid a U.S.-brokered deal to normalize … Continue reading
“Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression”
JEWISH PRESS Israeli Supreme Court President: BDS Not Entitled to Freedom of Speech by JNi.Media February 12, 2018 Supreme Court President Esther Hayut told an international conference on BDS that any public call for a cultural, academic or economic boycott … Continue reading
BDS has effectively branded itself as a human rights movement, concealing its true intentions: Destruction of Israel and demonization of Jews
HUFFINGTON POST BDS Ain’t New: The Arab League Boycott Gets a Makeover by Adam Milstein and Marc A. Greendorfer February 5, 2016 …It’s important to recognize that BDS is nothing new. Those behind this campaign have simply put old wine in … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The death knell for Women’s Studies by Professor Phyllis Chesler November 29, 2015 The National Women’s Studies Association (NWSA) has just voted to support a boycott of…ISIS. No, just joking. The boycott is against Israel – only. The recommendation was developed … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Berlin department store apologizes, restocks Israeli ‘settlement’ wines by Herb Keinon November 22, 2015 The German Department store KaDeWe, which on Saturday removed from its store wine produced in the Golan Heights, apologized for the move on Sunday … Continue reading
London mayor wants more Israel business, not less. A refreshing change from anti-Israel ex-Mayor Livingstone
ISRAEL 21C London mayor Boris Johnson has tech fun in Tel Aviv by Viva Sarah Press November 10, 2015 Officially, London Mayor Boris Johnson is in Israel on a trade mission to boost business and technology partnerships. But he’s also … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES Jobless and Desperate Palestinians by Clifford May October 28, 2015 A few years ago, Daniel Birnbaum, an Israeli businessman, had an odd idea: “I decided I wanted to employ Palestinians.” So he took over a factory on the West … Continue reading
Pro-Israel effort to combat BDS on U.S. state level gains steam, Tennessee first state to pass anti-BDS law
JNS by Sean Savage April 23, 2015 Resolutions condemning the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel in the Tennessee and Indiana state legislatures mark what a group of pro-Israel organizations and grassroots activists hope is just the start … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by William Jacobson December 26, 2014 One of the great under-told stories of the anti-police turmoil after the Michael Brown and Eric Garner grand-jury decisions is the instigating role played by anti-Israel activists. What, you ask, does anti-Israel … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Zach Scheinerman December 19, 2014 Next semester, more BDS resolutions are likely to surface on American college campuses. Pro-Israel students may be called upon to speak out against them. I encourage any student facing BDS at … Continue reading