Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT: CAMERA in Chicago
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Jonathan Greenblatt #ADL's "new executive director is betraying the organization’s purpose"
- "In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday"
- AIPAC and J Street conferences "reflect starkly different interpretations of this moment in the US-Israel relationship" [VIDEO]
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
- "Ten Jewish-American baseball players will become dual Israeli citizens partly to help the country’s team make the 2020 Olympics"
- "Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times"
Tag Archives: Boycott
“Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression”
JEWISH PRESS Israeli Supreme Court President: BDS Not Entitled to Freedom of Speech by JNi.Media February 12, 2018 Supreme Court President Esther Hayut told an international conference on BDS that any public call for a cultural, academic or economic boycott … Continue reading
BDS has effectively branded itself as a human rights movement, concealing its true intentions: Destruction of Israel and demonization of Jews
HUFFINGTON POST BDS Ain’t New: The Arab League Boycott Gets a Makeover by Adam Milstein and Marc A. Greendorfer February 5, 2016 …It’s important to recognize that BDS is nothing new. Those behind this campaign have simply put old wine in … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The death knell for Women’s Studies by Professor Phyllis Chesler November 29, 2015 The National Women’s Studies Association (NWSA) has just voted to support a boycott of…ISIS. No, just joking. The boycott is against Israel – only. The recommendation was developed … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Berlin department store apologizes, restocks Israeli ‘settlement’ wines by Herb Keinon November 22, 2015 The German Department store KaDeWe, which on Saturday removed from its store wine produced in the Golan Heights, apologized for the move on Sunday … Continue reading
London mayor wants more Israel business, not less. A refreshing change from anti-Israel ex-Mayor Livingstone
ISRAEL 21C London mayor Boris Johnson has tech fun in Tel Aviv by Viva Sarah Press November 10, 2015 Officially, London Mayor Boris Johnson is in Israel on a trade mission to boost business and technology partnerships. But he’s also … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES Jobless and Desperate Palestinians by Clifford May October 28, 2015 A few years ago, Daniel Birnbaum, an Israeli businessman, had an odd idea: “I decided I wanted to employ Palestinians.” So he took over a factory on the West … Continue reading
Pro-Israel effort to combat BDS on U.S. state level gains steam, Tennessee first state to pass anti-BDS law
JNS by Sean Savage April 23, 2015 Resolutions condemning the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel in the Tennessee and Indiana state legislatures mark what a group of pro-Israel organizations and grassroots activists hope is just the start … Continue reading