Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: North Korea
BLOOMBERG Squeeze Iran And It Will Cave Like North Korea, Top Israeli Says by Ethan Bronner April 28, 2018 If North Korea abandons its nuclear weapons, credit belongs to President Donald Trump for his aggressive rhetoric and increased sanctions — … Continue reading
JNS IDF chief: 2007 reactor strike shows Israel will not tolerate threats to its existence by Israel Hayom March 21, 2018 The message from the strike on the Syrian nuclear reactor is clear: Israel will not tolerate existential threats, said … Continue reading
“North Korea is now truly dangerous — unlike Iraq and Syria, it already has nuclear weapons — and it won’t get less so as time goes on”
BLOOMBERG Israel Has a Playbook for Dealing With North Korea by Zev Chafets September 7, 2017 Israel and North Korea are on opposite sides of the Asian landmass, separated by 5,000 miles as the ICBM flies. But Israelis feels close … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW How to Get Out of the Iran Nuclear Deal by John Bolton August 28, 2017 Although candidate Donald Trump repeatedly criticized Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear agreement, his administration has twice decided to remain in the deal. It so … Continue reading
Glick: “North Korea’s threats and capabilities tell us that the can has reached the end of the road. It can be kicked no further”
JERUSALEM POST America’s strategic paralysis by Caroline Glick August 11, 2017 …Unfortunately, if the US does not act swiftly to forge and implement a strategy for denuclearizing North Korea, it may well face the specter of a nuclear-armed Iran in … Continue reading
“As a consequence of the latest law, the US will apply the terrorism designation to the IRGC in its entirety, which would include its Ground Forces, Aerospace Forces, Navy and the Basij paramilitary”
LONG WAR JOURNAL US to designate the IRGC, affiliates as terrorists by Amir Toumaj August 10, 2017 President Donald Trump signed wide-ranging Congressional sanctions against Iran, North Korea and Russia last week. Known as the Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act, the … Continue reading
“We have had 9 years since North Korea was removed from the list and the world is far the worse for it”
DAILY CALLER North Korea Must Be Restored To The List by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner July 7, 2017 Year after year, Western containment and appeasement policy in North Korea has failed. North Korea is undaunted by threats, defiantly spreading terror throughout the … Continue reading
Warmbier family “didn’t want to embarrass North Korea by explaining that he actually was Jewish” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Otto Warmbier’s family kept his Jewishness under wraps while North Korea held him hostage by Eric Cortellessa June 22, 2017 The family of Otto Warmbier, the American college student who died on Monday, days after his release … Continue reading
UVa’s Otto Warmbier, a “beloved member of our Hillel community, had been on Birthright trip to Israel, led a Seder”
JTA Otto Warmbier, American student released from North Korea, was active in Hillel by Josefin Dolsten June 16, 2017 Otto Warmbier, the University of Virginia student imprisoned by North Korea who remains in a coma since his release this week, … Continue reading
“Steve Mnuchin tells lawmakers admin is reviewing licenses given to airplane manufacturers to sell to Islamic Republic”
TIMES OF ISRAEL US looking into upping sanctions on Iran, Treasury head says by Staff May 25, 2017 US Treasury chief Steve Mnuchin said the Trump administration was exploring ways to increase financial pressure on Iran, Syria and North Korea … Continue reading