Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: North Korea
BLOOMBERG Squeeze Iran And It Will Cave Like North Korea, Top Israeli Says by Ethan Bronner April 28, 2018 If North Korea abandons its nuclear weapons, credit belongs to President Donald Trump for his aggressive rhetoric and increased sanctions — … Continue reading
JNS IDF chief: 2007 reactor strike shows Israel will not tolerate threats to its existence by Israel Hayom March 21, 2018 The message from the strike on the Syrian nuclear reactor is clear: Israel will not tolerate existential threats, said … Continue reading
“North Korea is now truly dangerous — unlike Iraq and Syria, it already has nuclear weapons — and it won’t get less so as time goes on”
BLOOMBERG Israel Has a Playbook for Dealing With North Korea by Zev Chafets September 7, 2017 Israel and North Korea are on opposite sides of the Asian landmass, separated by 5,000 miles as the ICBM flies. But Israelis feels close … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW How to Get Out of the Iran Nuclear Deal by John Bolton August 28, 2017 Although candidate Donald Trump repeatedly criticized Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear agreement, his administration has twice decided to remain in the deal. It so … Continue reading
Glick: “North Korea’s threats and capabilities tell us that the can has reached the end of the road. It can be kicked no further”
JERUSALEM POST America’s strategic paralysis by Caroline Glick August 11, 2017 …Unfortunately, if the US does not act swiftly to forge and implement a strategy for denuclearizing North Korea, it may well face the specter of a nuclear-armed Iran in … Continue reading
“As a consequence of the latest law, the US will apply the terrorism designation to the IRGC in its entirety, which would include its Ground Forces, Aerospace Forces, Navy and the Basij paramilitary”
LONG WAR JOURNAL US to designate the IRGC, affiliates as terrorists by Amir Toumaj August 10, 2017 President Donald Trump signed wide-ranging Congressional sanctions against Iran, North Korea and Russia last week. Known as the Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act, the … Continue reading
“We have had 9 years since North Korea was removed from the list and the world is far the worse for it”
DAILY CALLER North Korea Must Be Restored To The List by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner July 7, 2017 Year after year, Western containment and appeasement policy in North Korea has failed. North Korea is undaunted by threats, defiantly spreading terror throughout the … Continue reading