Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: North Korea
“North Korea is now truly dangerous — unlike Iraq and Syria, it already has nuclear weapons — and it won’t get less so as time goes on”
BLOOMBERG Israel Has a Playbook for Dealing With North Korea by Zev Chafets September 7, 2017 Israel and North Korea are on opposite sides of the Asian landmass, separated by 5,000 miles as the ICBM flies. But Israelis feels close … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW How to Get Out of the Iran Nuclear Deal by John Bolton August 28, 2017 Although candidate Donald Trump repeatedly criticized Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear agreement, his administration has twice decided to remain in the deal. It so … Continue reading
Glick: “North Korea’s threats and capabilities tell us that the can has reached the end of the road. It can be kicked no further”
JERUSALEM POST America’s strategic paralysis by Caroline Glick August 11, 2017 …Unfortunately, if the US does not act swiftly to forge and implement a strategy for denuclearizing North Korea, it may well face the specter of a nuclear-armed Iran in … Continue reading
“As a consequence of the latest law, the US will apply the terrorism designation to the IRGC in its entirety, which would include its Ground Forces, Aerospace Forces, Navy and the Basij paramilitary”
LONG WAR JOURNAL US to designate the IRGC, affiliates as terrorists by Amir Toumaj August 10, 2017 President Donald Trump signed wide-ranging Congressional sanctions against Iran, North Korea and Russia last week. Known as the Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act, the … Continue reading
“We have had 9 years since North Korea was removed from the list and the world is far the worse for it”
DAILY CALLER North Korea Must Be Restored To The List by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner July 7, 2017 Year after year, Western containment and appeasement policy in North Korea has failed. North Korea is undaunted by threats, defiantly spreading terror throughout the … Continue reading
Warmbier family “didn’t want to embarrass North Korea by explaining that he actually was Jewish” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Otto Warmbier’s family kept his Jewishness under wraps while North Korea held him hostage by Eric Cortellessa June 22, 2017 The family of Otto Warmbier, the American college student who died on Monday, days after his release … Continue reading
UVa’s Otto Warmbier, a “beloved member of our Hillel community, had been on Birthright trip to Israel, led a Seder”
JTA Otto Warmbier, American student released from North Korea, was active in Hillel by Josefin Dolsten June 16, 2017 Otto Warmbier, the University of Virginia student imprisoned by North Korea who remains in a coma since his release this week, … Continue reading