Most Clicked This Week
- “Ginsburg embodied a particular ambivalence in Jewish life that is found in no other faith community”
- Synagogues are shortening the typically long Yom Kippur services to head off Zoom fatigue. Find your service here.
- A personal message from ArchitectGuy
- Yom Kippur (the 10th day of the Jewish year) concludes 10 days of soul-searching, atonement and repentance– the holiest Jewish time - which begins on Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the Jewish year, commemorating the creation of the first human-being, Adam
- “At a time when Jews are supposed to look within and admit fault, too many of us are virtue signaling and delegitimizing our opponents. Can we stop?”
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- The blacks that liberal whites still demonize
Tag Archives: Ari Shavit
JNS Do Women’s Rights Matter to J Street? by Stephen M. Flatow November 6, 2016 J Street’s controversial response to the sexual harassment of one of its staff members raises questions as to whether its attitude toward women’s rights is … Continue reading
#AriShavit told the woman that “he would love to see her again — alone — the next time she visits Israel”
WASHINGTON POST ‘My Promised Land’ author Ari Shavit resigns journalism posts in wake of sexual-harassment accusations by Ruth Eglash October 30, 2016 A prominent Israeli journalist and author resigned Sunday from his posts at a television station and a newspaper … Continue reading
Haaretz has “demonic views of their own country more appropriate for publication in the Palestinian media than in an Israeli newspaper”
JERUSALEM POST The accelerating erosion of the post-Zionist Hebrew media by Isi Leibler September 1, 2016 …It is difficult to comprehend the depths to which this once highly regarded newspaper has descended. There are still a number of level-headed commentators, … Continue reading
AMERICAN JEWISH COMMITTEE June 9, 2015 The Jerusalem Post’s Caroline Glick debates Haaretz’s Ari Shavit in the AJC Global Forum 2015 Great Debate on the viability of the two-state solution.
ABU YEHUDA by Vic Rosenthal January 1, 2015 ‘Oslo Syndrome’ is a phrase coined by historian and psychoanalyst Kenneth Levin, who wrote a book called The Oslo Syndrome: Delusions of a People Under Siege (Smith & ; Kraus, 2005). It … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick July 3, 2014 Shavit’s book gives the American Jewish community the ability to feel comfortable refusing to be inconvenienced for Israel. Go into any Jewish community in the United States these days and spend a few … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER By Jerold Auerbach April 30, 2014 U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, Israeli Justice Minister Tzipi Livni, and Palestinian Chief Negotiator Saeb Erekat. Photo: State Department. Respected Ha’aretz journalist Ari Shavit has made a startling confession: he was wrong … Continue reading