Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Ramallah
Palestinian Authority security forces extricate two Israelis, hand them unharmed to Israel after crowd surrounds them in the city center
TIMES OF ISRAEL Two Israelis attacked, car torched by Palestinians after entering downtown Ramallah by Aaron Boxerman December 1, 2021 Two Israelis were attacked and their car was set ablaze by a crowd of Palestinians after they entered downtown Ramallah … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Bennett, Lapid in united front: ‘No place for US consulate in Jerusalem’ by Staff November 6, 2021 Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and Foreign Minister Yair Lapid presented a united front Saturday in their opposition to the United … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Where do the Palestinians Stand on Trump? by Adam Rasgon January 21, 2017 Palestinian Authority police blocked traffic through downtown Ramallah’s Manara Square on Thursday to allow for hundreds of Palestinians and Palestinian leaders to protest President Donald … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Let’s All Go To The Arafat Museum by Daniel Greenfield November 10, 2016 …After a decade of the minions of the occupying Muslim terror regime in Ramallah accusing each other, and occasionally the Jews with their lasers, … Continue reading