Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Says the former anarchist: "The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects"
Tag Archives: Ben & Jerry’s
#LindaSarsour “an unapologetic, pro-BDS, one-state solution” activist takes money from company with Israel operations
THE INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT BDS-Supporter Linda Sarsour Accepts Ben & Jerry’s Donation – A Brand with Ties to Israel October 31, 2018 Ben & Jerry’s ice cream announced a new flavor on Tuesday, Pecan Resist, “with the intention to resist the current [Trump] … Continue reading