Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
- Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs: Top 6 things wrong with #IranDeal
Tag Archives: Mike Pompei
“Pompeo told Netanyahu that the pullout of US military forces from Syria “in no way changes anything this administration is working on alongside Israel””
ALGEMEINER Report: Israel Got ‘Almost Everything It Wanted’ From Netanyahu-Pompeo Meeting by Staff January 2, 2019 Jerusalem got “almost everything it wanted” from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s meeting in Brazil on Tuesday with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, an … Continue reading