Most Clicked This Week
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- Iran cyber attack was to poison Israelis with chlorine through their drinking water
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
Tag Archives: JVP
“Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters calls for ‘taking back the land’ from the river to the sea during online Nakba Day event”
ARUTZ SHEVA Roger Waters: ‘From the River to the Sea, we’ll take the land from Israel’ by David Rosenberg May 20, 2020 Former Pink Floyd member Roger Waters took part in a Nakba Day event last Friday, during which he … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION Anti-Semitic campaign to blame Jews and Israel for U.S. police practices towards minorities shifts into overdrive by Miriam Elman September 29, 2018 The virulently anti-Jewish and anti-peace extremist organization Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has partnered with the organization Researching the American-Israeli Alliance (RAIA) … Continue reading
THE TOWER “The Jewish Voice for Palestine”: A Review of JVP’s “On Anti-Semitism” by A.J. Caschetta July 5, 2018 …The book’s subtitle, Solidarity and the Struggle for Justice, is as misleading as its title. The JVP isn’t really interested in … Continue reading
#Intersectionality #JVP thinks Jewish institutions like #ADL “control how the police racially profile people of color in the U.S.”
THE FORWARD I’m A Latina Who Works For The ADL. JVP’s Attacks Shocked Me by Betsaida Alcantara November 20, 2017 For months now, the far-left anti-Zionist group Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has been targeting our exchange program with Israel … Continue reading
SlutWalk Chicago “Zionist marchers waving Star of David posters were met with giant red umbrellas designed to block out their message” [VIDEO]
TABLET MAG In Chicago’s Slutwalk, Israel and Palestine Take Center Stage by Gretchen Rachel Hammond August 12, 2017 While a series of speakers addressed issues that included sex worker rights and solidarity with transgender women of color, a series of … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURECTION Jewish Voice for Peace targeted at-risk LGBTQ contingent in Israel Day Parade by William A. Jacobson June 11, 2017 The targeting of the LGBTQ pro-Israel community is becoming an obsession for JVP. During the recent Israel Day Parade … Continue reading
JNS Publication of pro-terrorist ad in The Forward raises eyebrows in Jewish media world by Rafael Medoff June 8, 2017 The decision by the Jewish weekly newspaper The Forward to publish a paid advertisement supporting imprisoned Palestinian terrorist Marwan Barghouti … Continue reading