Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Hillel International
THE TOWER “Open Hillel” Opposes More Funding For Hillels—And For the Wrong Reasons, Too by Aiden Pink November 3, 2016 …Open Hillel is a national advocacy group that, in its own words, “promotes pluralism and open discourse on Israel-Palestine in … Continue reading
#BrownUniversity alumni petition #Hillel chapter to not celebrate #Israel Independence Day with a #NakbaDay event, but to no avail
THE FORWARD Despite Withdrawal of Hillel Support, Jewish Students Hold Nakba Commemoration Event by Helen Chernikoff May 12, 2016 Jewish students at Brown University and Rhode Island School of Design decided to hold a May 11 event at their Hillel … Continue reading
#BDS How can leaders of Breaking the Silence be scheduled to speak at Columbia University on March 31st?
JERUSALEM POST How can leaders of BTS be scheduled to speak at Columbia University on March 31st? by Ronn Torossian March 23, 2016 Hillel International is the largest Jewish student group in the United States active on more than 550 … Continue reading
JNS March 9, 2015 After being listed as a speaker for the upcoming national conference of the left-wing J Street lobby, Hillel International President and CEO Eric Fingerhut announced Monday that he will pull out of the conference due to concerns … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Aidan Pink November 2014 A new movement started by college students seeks to dramatically disrupt Jewish activities on campuses. How the community responds will have a large impact on the future of American Jewish life. READ MORE