Most Clicked This Week
- Gaslighting Jews to get the right poll results
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- “The home of an entire family shouldn’t be demolished for the action of one individual,” the Americans pontificated. But the arrogance was only beginning
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- YouTube bans as "hate speech" Bob Dylan song in defense of Israel
Tag Archives: Patrisse Cullors
JEWISH JOURNAL UCLA Confirms BLM Co-founder Who Called to End “Project That’s Called Israel” Will Be Commencement Speaker by Aaron Bandler June 10, 2021 The UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs confirmed to the Journal that Black Lives Matter (BLM) … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST BLM co-founder called in 2015 to ‘end imperialist project’ of Israel by Samuel Chamberlain May 30, 2021 Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors called on would-be activists to “step up boldly and courageously to end the imperialist project … Continue reading