Most Clicked This Week
- Ami Horowitz talks with Portland protesters, gets attacked
- DNC 2020 platform expresses "opposition to “any effort to unfairly single out and delegitimize Israel, including at the UN or through the BDS movement"
- #SethRogen: You have an obligation to think before you speak and to have some familiarity with facts before you libel people
- Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
- “How coverage of the Jewish state became a signifier of the ideological activism that now permeates Western culture”
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Memo to Abbas: "The fact is, no other refugee population exists from the 1940s. They have all moved on to build their lives in the places to which they fled or in other countries"
- Long story short: “Only credible military threats have convinced Iran to postpone its nuclear ambitions”
Tag Archives: Holocaust Denial
FRONT PAGE MAG Straining to Defend Rashida Tlaib at the Jewish Telegraphic Agency by Ken Levin July 2, 2019 Attacks on Israel that distort the reality of the Jewish state’s past and present in the service of undermining its well-being … Continue reading
“Was the principal of one of Palm Beach County’s largest public schools suggesting that the Holocaust was a belief rather than an actual event?”
PALM BEACH POST Spanish River High’s principal refused to call the Holocaust a fact by Andrew Marra July 5, 2019 She sent off the email with few expectations — a routine question seeking a routine answer. How, the mother wondered, … Continue reading
AL ARABIYA ENGLISH Muslim World League: Holocaust is a crime that no one can deny or undermine by Staff January 26, 2018 The head of the Saudi-based Muslim World League, Dr. Mohammad Alissa, on the occasion of the International Holocaust … Continue reading
GATESTONE Deny the Holocaust, but Don’t Question Sharia? by Majid Rafizadeh July 23, 2017 If you grew up between Iran and Syria, as I did, you would have lived underneath the iron rule of dictators such as Bashar Assad, Ayatollah … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books’ by Tamara Zieve February 22, 2017 Yad Vashem has called on Amazon to remove Holocaust denial books from its online store, accusing the Internet retail giant of facilitating the spread of … Continue reading
THE TOWER The Rise of ‘Soft’ Holocaust Denial by Zach Ben-Amots October 2016 After Holocaust survivor and Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel died in July at the age of 87, American leaders mourned the loss of his globally respected advocacy for … Continue reading
Hollywood tackles the story of Deborah Lipstadt’s legal battle with #Holocaust denier David Irving [VIDEO]
TABLET MAG Watch Rachel Weisz as Deborah Lipstadt in ‘Denial’ Trailer Jesse Bernstein June 15, 2016 Holocaust denial is a confusing thing. It’s kind of like saying that Barack Obama isn’t the President, or that Tuesday comes after Friday—the idea … Continue reading
NBC NEWS February 5, 2015 TEHRAN — A global cartoon competition based on the theme of Holocaust denial was launched in Iran Thursday in response to the Charlie Hebdo magazine cover that featured a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad, the … Continue reading